Smart cat!

Old May 13th 11, 11:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

Default Smart cat!

This cat knows what opposable thumbs are for!

http://www.wimp.com/catrelationship/
Old May 13th 11, 11:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-05-13 7:39 AM, at dot Gandalf wrote:

This cat knows what opposable thumbs are for!

http://www.wimp.com/catrelationship/

A clever cat - but I've been trying to teach mine that human skin is
thin and delicate and should never be nipped at, not even on the elbow
(a favourite location of a certain cat) when the petting slows down to
an unsatisfactory level.

--
Cheryl
Old May 13th 11, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On 2011-05-13 7:39 AM, at dot Gandalf wrote:

This cat knows what opposable thumbs are for!

http://www.wimp.com/catrelationship/

A clever cat - but I've been trying to teach mine that human skin is
thin and delicate and should never be nipped at, not even on the elbow
(a favourite location of a certain cat) when the petting slows down to
an unsatisfactory level.

Kenzie used to bite me...HARD...when I did something she didn't
like...usualy had to do with taking her temperature, or something
equally bad.

But, she never, ever, broke the skin; not even once.

She was a VERY smart kitteh...how I miss her
Old May 13th 11, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-05-13 7:39 AM, at dot Gandalf wrote:

This cat knows what opposable thumbs are for!

http://www.wimp.com/catrelationship/

A clever cat - but I've been trying to teach mine that human skin is
thin and delicate and should never be nipped at, not even on the elbow
(a favourite location of a certain cat) when the petting slows down to
an unsatisfactory level.

Kenzie used to bite me...HARD...when I did something she didn't
like...usualy had to do with taking her temperature, or something
equally bad.

But, she never, ever, broke the skin; not even once.

She was a VERY smart kitteh...how I miss her

When the late Mandy was a kitten, she played so aggressively with my
hand that the scratches attracted attention and someone suggested, only
half jokingly, that I should send my cat to obedience school!

She learned how to play more gently, although she as a TGK to the core
to the end of her days, and I still miss her too.

--
Cheryl
Old May 13th 11, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 13 May 2011 10:09:58 GMT, Gandalf ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com
(Gandalf) wrote:

This cat knows what opposable thumbs are for!

http://www.wimp.com/catrelationship/

i haff to do this an more to get my fudz. dum sekritari.
beauty
Old May 13th 11, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On May 13, 11:09*am, Gandalf ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com (Gandalf)
wrote:
This cat knows what opposable thumbs are for!

http://www.wimp.com/catrelationship/

What a clever cat! Amazing!

My cat is getting too smart for me bobblespin Cat anecdotes 9 July 6th 06 10:26 PM
Too smart cat EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) Cat anecdotes 0 February 25th 06 08:31 PM
Too smart cat Karen Cat anecdotes 1 February 25th 06 11:21 AM
Too smart cat Stormmee Cat anecdotes 0 February 25th 06 10:10 AM
Maybe he is smart after all? badwilson Cat anecdotes 6 March 31st 05 03:29 AM