halp! mai hooman iz beein meen tu myownself

Old May 19th 11, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default halp! mai hooman iz beein meen tu myownself

On Thu, 19 May 2011 03:20:56 -0500, Gramby wrote:

At diz houze we now haz nu fudz. We izn gettink az muchez az afore.
Onlee O T iz fluffi and we shud not hafta suffer. I iz a small kittie
and needz muchez fud. Willow waitingf for her gushie fudz dat gramby
forgot diz nite

Mebbe you all needz to sit on da floor in front of da Gramby and meow
pitifully, den fall over from weakness. Mebbe dat would convince her to
gif you more crunchy fudz an gooshy fudz.

Meanwhile I can 'port ofer some cans of Fancy Feetz and some of ourz
kibble (though it's kinda yucky - Blue Buffalo grain-free) to tide you
all over.

Harri
Old May 19th 11, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i dunno 'bowt dat shortage... soft sayz we iz hurkin lezz sinze we started
eatin da blue wilderness wif lezz grainz... butted, ifin ursef needsa getz
efin, du whut i did onze, i klimbed allaway to da top offa cold box thingy,
den whennaa furree kamed to make hizown coffee i hurked allway akrozz da
kitchum anna juzt missed hisef... on purpose mind, OEJ
"rafflescat" wrote in message
On May 17, 9:09 am, Gandalf ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com (Gandalf)
wrote:
Effery dai, mai fud bole runs outta fuds!

ai likes tu eet a liddle fud atta tiem. den ai takes a nap, or du
sumfing else bery imprortunt, an den ai eetz a liddle moar

Butted effery dai, mai fud bole runs outa fuds

ai go anna telz mai hoomin dat mai fud bole iz EMTI, butted he neber
lisenz tu myownself

den, just win ai em onna da verj ub starbin tu deth, DEN mai hoomin gibs
me sum fuds...but neber bery much

der USTA alwaiz be fuds in mai fud bole, liek der shud be, butted
lateli, dat izent tru enny moar

ai kneeds sum halp beefoar ai starb tu deth!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

lorili, da grai tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez

Human note: When I took Lorelei for a thorough checkup by the vet I like
so much, Lorelei was in excellent shape...except for her shape.

Lorelei is rather...err...round. Sort of spherical, to be exact.

She is very ...fluffy. Enough so that it's bad for her health.

I have never had to give any of my cats insulin, and I really don't want
to EVER have to.

My vet says Lorelei should weigh about 12 lbs. (5.5 kg) But she weighed
14 lbs. 11 oz. (6.7 kg.) That's a lot of extra weight, even for a fairly
young cat: almost 25% too much.

So I have been gradually decreasing how much food I give her, until I'm
giving her...not enough to keep her happy, all of the time, I'm sorry to
say.

She is such a sweetheart about it. All she does is want to spend more
time in my lap. And I check the clock, so I feed her as close to every
12 hours, as I can.

Sometimes I see her sitting by her food bowl, but she rarely even meows.
She does looks at me with those big blue eyes of hers...and sometimes I
do give her some extra food.

I'm only human, after all.

Usually, even though I only give her a little, she doesn't eat it all
right away.

I wish I could find a toy she likes, so she would get some exercised.

But then, I don't get as much ex cerise as I should either.

Terribul! Has yu chekked fur a hole inna fudbole? (Dats wat I tell
Meomie wen she wemarks on da fud purroblum of it awl bein eetin) Onyee
dis mowrnin I had tu show hur a hurk dat wus onna stare n wus
deposited by a sumkat, den wen I wanted more fud, I wus told dat I'd
had enuff....Ise starfin!
I sympurrfise my furrend....wats we gonna do?
Harry, projectile pyookur.

Old May 19th 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

nw dat iza gud idermint, Trudi, amking a note
"Sundance" wrote in message
Harry, maybe yoo needz a noo stratajee. Maybe yoo shud tell yurown Meowmie
dat da hurk wuz frum yoo, evin tho it wuz frum da sumkatz. Dat way, she
mite know dat yoo didnt akshooully dijest doze fudz an dat yoo needz sum
mor.

Sundance

Old May 19th 11, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

make hersef gif ursef more gushee fudsta make up, OEJ
"Gramby" wrote in message
At diz houze we now haz nu fudz. We izn gettink az muchez az afore.
Onlee O T iz fluffi and we shud not hafta suffer. I iz a small kittie and
needz muchez fud. Willow waitingf for her gushie fudz dat gramby forgot
diz nite

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

zatlee, Trudi whu aproofez of diz message
"MLB" wrote in message
John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2011 08:09:31 GMT, Gandalf ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com
(Gandalf) wrote:

[...]

hoomins must neffurr neffurr take fudz from kitties! neffurr. hoomins
must giff kitties evffurry fudz they ask for. dis is law.
sekritari of fudz beauty

TuTu joynin in thys idea. Wot TuTu wonts, TuTu getz. Afer al, dats wot
kitties ar fur. TuTu

Old May 20th 11, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On 19 May 2011 14:30:21 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

On Thu, 19 May 2011 03:20:56 -0500, Gramby wrote:

At diz houze we now haz nu fudz. We izn gettink az muchez az afore.
Onlee O T iz fluffi and we shud not hafta suffer. I iz a small kittie
and needz muchez fud. Willow waitingf for her gushie fudz dat gramby
forgot diz nite

Mebbe you all needz to sit on da floor in front of da Gramby and meow
pitifully, den fall over from weakness. Mebbe dat would convince her to
gif you more crunchy fudz an gooshy fudz.

Meanwhile I can 'port ofer some cans of Fancy Feetz and some of ourz
kibble (though it's kinda yucky - Blue Buffalo grain-free) to tide you
all over.

Harri

ai haz bin doin dat ebery dai!

it dudent wurk fur myownself

ai haz bin praktisin mai pittiful luk alla da tiem, ana mai hooman stil
woodent gib myownself moar fudz

ai finks dat heez trien tu starb myownself tu deth

ai iz noffin butted skinz ana boenz nao!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

lorili, da grai tabbi kitteh wid da pritti blu eyez

Human note: She has a LOT of skin....but I sure can't find many bones;
especially her ribs

I really hate to see her so hungry...but it's for her own good.

I keep telling myself that, anyways

Old May 20th 11, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Dis iz juss not rite. We haz da same purroblim. Efurry day Meowmie putz a
liddle bit uv fudz in owrown bolez. We eetz it, an befur we kan meow, "Fangu
fur da apurrtizerz, Meowmie, weze reddy fur da mane korse now," she haz went
off to do uther fingz. Dis happinz twice a day, kuz we gitz brekfist an
dinner (nevver lunch).

Sumtimez I meowz at her to kum to da kichen to see dat da fud bolez iz
empty. She sez to me, "Yes, da bole iz empty. How did dat happin?"

Sundance

Old May 20th 11, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

ai iz noffin butted skinz ana boenz nao!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

lorili, da grai tabbi kitteh wid da pritti blu eyez

Human note: She has a LOT of skin....but I sure can't find many bones;
especially her ribs

I really hate to see her so hungry...but it's for her own good.

I keep telling myself that, anyways

I feelz your pain! Mine hoomin is tryin to starve usses too. An him tells
us it'z fur our good too. Hmmmmph!

Harri

Human note: Harri and Amelia both still need to lose a fair bit of
weight, but they insist that they're absolutely starving.

Old May 20th 11, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Da gramby got diz Blu wildernez when Wuntie Soft anna Unkle Furry kames
ofver and alreadi we are eatink lezz of itself. I finkz dem iz konspiriting
to make mineself looz wait. Piglett anna Willow anna Lizzy are alredi
skinny so maybe Lizzie anna Willow eatz dat gushy fudz and I getz a liddle
of itself. O T worried

Old May 20th 11, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Harry rolling on the floor laughing.
I soso wike dat! But dont let Meomie see it! (spoil da suwprise)

Old May 20th 11, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i kan garentee dat da furree wuz beree surprized, we didunt efun know him
kuld mofe dat fazt, OEJ