Sekrit Santa 2011 Website

Old November 17th 11, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Stacey

Default Sekrit Santa 2011 Website

This is great news. I was getting worried.

I lost access too and use Newsguy. You have to pay for it but it's worth it.
(Google, free, but is kind of a pain to use.)

Anti Stacey

In article , Amelia T Cat says...

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 13:25:34 -0600, Gramby wrote:

I finkz da hooman iz as konserned as da kitties! Sum hoomanz neffer
growz up! Piglett laughing at Gramby.

My human just got off the phone with Sekrit Santa. She is fine, but she
has lost access to newsgroups.

Yes, he actually made a phone call, even though he hates to talk on the
phone. But he figures that checking on the wellbeing of someone as nice
as Sekrit Santa is worth it.

Amelia

Old November 18th 11, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Purrdai Kitties" wrote in message
On 17 Nov 2011 18:53:54 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

Does anybody know if we're planning to do a Kissamouse Card list this
year? If kitties would like to but nobody has plans to coordinate, I
could handle the coordination.

Amelia

All taken care of and already organized.
Read the website.
I'll rewrite to clarify the site; it should jump out at you.
The Purrdai Kitties

https://sites.google.com/site/sekritsanta2011/

Diz wuz bery kynd ob yuz Purrdai Kitties.

I wented dere, kopeet off da infurrmashun yuz wantid,
gibt it tu yu an den and sendid it tu da emayle addy yuz gabe.
It wuz so E-Z. even mine hoomin kud doit.

It kaynt hoit. I tink it yuzt tu awlzo azk if dere iz ennyting
dat yu shudint hab, ur spekkulee want ur gneed.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 19th 11, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

O hai Anti Stacey

Weh wud wike to be on da Sekrit Santa gifty fing but we dunt got enuf toonas
tew spend ( owr hoomins gotz tu minny billz tu pai, mozstly medikal) n weh
dunt jest wunt tu jest 'git' sumpfin, n not beh abul tu send uh kitty uh
prezzie, so we kan sine up fur da kard one?

Meowmie haz 8 grandbarekidz hur n Pa hazta git fingz for, n dey dunt now wat
dey r gunna do ubaowt dat eethur.
Iz dat umkay wif Santa?
O bai da wai, dat link wont wurk tu git on da kard lizt. MRRRRRRT!!
Meomie haz uh dum laptop dat hur iz reddy tu frow owt da windo.
Hur haz Windows 7 n hur hatez et!!!

Luffs n weh r 'vury' gwad yu r umkay, Anti Stacey.
You kan e-mail mai mom at, iffen yu wunt.

Luffs,

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, n Pipps n Anti Kyla in kold/freezing
Warshingtoona State.

Old November 19th 11, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Nov 17, 11:14*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 13:25:34 -0600, Gramby wrote:
I finkz da hooman iz as konserned as da kitties! *Sum hoomanz neffer
growz up! *Piglett laughing at Gramby.

My human just got off the phone with Sekrit Santa. She is fine, but she
has lost access to newsgroups.

Yes, he actually made a phone call, even though he hates to talk on the
phone. But he figures that checking on the wellbeing of someone as nice
as Sekrit Santa is worth it.

Amelia

Fang goodness Sekrit Santa is hokay. Dats a weeleef ! Wees knowed
Sekrit Santa fur a wongwong tyme.

Gordon kittiez
Old November 19th 11, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Weh jest sined up fur da kard fingy..dat link wurked

Luffs
Mosey, Pooky, Sqweex n Pipps n Anti Kyla

Old November 22nd 11, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Stacey

snicker

In article , Storrmmee says...

Sekrit Santa? Ms Tess Cat community 9 November 16th 11 06:47 PM
No Sekrit Santa? conniepo Cat community 11 December 29th 10 02:13 PM
Sekrit Santa Ranger Greykitten Cat community 3 January 2nd 10 09:03 PM
Thanks you Sekrit santa Ann Cat community 0 December 26th 06 05:00 PM
Sekrit Santa came! Renee Babcock Cat community 5 December 22nd 06 12:29 AM