did yore fudz dizappeer?

Old November 25th 11, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default did yore fudz dizappeer?

it was mee and my porter.
beauty, satisfied
Old November 25th 11, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Gramby did't bring nuffink home furr uz ta eatz so I guezz dat meanz u did
git itselfz. O T disappointed and unhappy as he discovers gramby had been
petting a dog and a cat AND a chinchilla. Her said dat chinchilla fingie
was softer than Lizzy.

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message

it was mee and my porter.
beauty, satisfied

Old November 25th 11, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

it was mee and my porter.
beauty, satisfied

so datz wer mafudz wint,

luffs,

Mosey--stuffed hizself
Old November 25th 11, 12:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

wuz dat chincilla behafed, OEJ, remfurin storeez soft haz telled abowt
badlee behafed chinchillaz,

Old November 25th 11, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
it was mee and my porter.
beauty, satisfied

Sowee dat meowmee putted awl 57 servinkz
(wun 17 pownder an anudder toikee brezt,
awl slyzt an bagged intu 4 oz serfinkz)
intu da fweezur b-fur yu kayme.
Hur ofurt me sum, buttid it smelt lyke hoomin fuudz, so I d-clynt.
--
Pitô.ônya

Weh gotted sum noo fudz Mosey =^..^=[_10_] Cat community 9 August 12th 11 01:14 AM
I haz noo fudz Sundance[_2_] Cat community 5 February 25th 11 06:38 AM
A Fudz Criteck Mosey =^..^=[_4_] Cat community 16 January 14th 10 11:11 PM
Meowmie's fudz Sundance Cat community 21 August 4th 09 05:42 AM
No fudz all dayz! Granby Cat community 5 September 23rd 07 12:09 PM