Da winnowz ar opin

Old November 26th 11, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Default Da winnowz ar opin

Breekin newz:

Da winnowz ar opin. We fot dey were shut fur da darktyme ov da yeer.

Ize haz to check out each winnow. Anykittie wanna joyne me?

Chappy

Old November 26th 11, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 26, 9:55*am, Chappy wrote:
Breekin newz:

Da winnowz ar opin. We fot dey were shut fur da darktyme ov da yeer.

Ize haz to check out each winnow. Anykittie wanna joyne me?

Chappy

Dat is sEw danguwusswy egziting! Beclaws wen da winnos opin, yoo can
heer.....
itted....da Cawl ob da Wyld!
MeOwy, cant weesist da cawl ob da Wyled
Old November 26th 11, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

I will! Juss let me be shur dat Toonya iz gonna be OK wifowt myownself at da
gajemint partee.

Sundance

Old November 26th 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

don't furget ursf kan be twu pwazes at onze, but to tell ursef da truf i
thinkz i iz gonna hafta go lukin fur trudi an jack... hhmmm i wunnerz ifin
jack's sekataree iz sik agin, OEJ catcerned

Old November 27th 11, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

"

Breekin newz:

Da winnowz ar opin. We fot dey were shut fur da darktyme ov da yeer.

Ize haz to check out each winnow. Anykittie wanna joyne me?

Chappy

Shure, weh wyl beh rite der.

Mosey, Meowy, da bitties Tygur n Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n
Mimzy --needing sum fresh air badly

Old November 27th 11, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 09:55:12 -0800, Chappy wrote:

Breekin newz:

Da winnowz ar opin. We fot dey were shut fur da darktyme ov da yeer.

Ize haz to check out each winnow. Anykittie wanna joyne me?

Chappy

der haz nawt bin a opin winnow heerfur a bery, bery long tiem.

win mai hoomin wented to gets da mael, ai wented out onna mai porch,
anna it waz cold der.

its bin cold der fur a long tiem anna my sunny beem haz nawt bin der,
effer

lorili
Old November 27th 11, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Teleport ofur an haf sum warm sun. Dey sey weze git it agin tuday. Der
ar plenty of winnowz fur all. Weze kin watch meowmie mow da front lawn
tuday, dat will sertainly be a spektakle wurt the entrance price of zero
tunaz.

Chappy