Tayle Purroblems

Old December 19th 09, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Tayle Purroblems

I wuz sittin here mindin myne own bizness wachin thu pooter wen Sam
started usnin myne tayle like a toy! He evun tryied tu bite it! I
snarled atted him an ranned away, butted he chased me. Thiz is notted
his furst offens. He likes chasin myne tayle, wich is a furry bootiful
fluffy tayle if I suz say so myneself. How kin I git him tu stop?

Cinnamon

This iz rude. I wuz jus bein frenly. I dint evun try tu bit it until she
started movin it outa myne reech. It iz a furry fine tayle. It's notted
myne falt she left it hangin ovur thu side uv thu desk twitchen bak an
forf, bak an forf... Nocat cud resist it.

Sam

I want you both to stop! It's hard enough to use the computer peering
over Cinnamon who is practically on top of the keyboard so she can
examine the cursor especially carefully. It's impossible when there are
two cats racing across the keyboard hissing at each other! Play nice!

Cheryl
Old December 19th 09, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

when u figgerz dat out, u tayle me kauze O T chazez mineown bottle brush
tayle all da times. Willow checking to see all the furr is still there.

Old December 19th 09, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 19, 6:31*am, Cheryl wrote:
I wuz sittin here mindin myne own bizness wachin thu pooter wen Sam
started usnin myne tayle like a toy! He evun tryied tu bite it! I
snarled atted him an ranned away, butted he chased me. Thiz is notted
his furst offens. He likes chasin myne tayle, wich is a furry bootiful
fluffy tayle if I suz say so myneself. How kin I git him tu stop?

Bop him on hisown hedd. Boycats muss be kep unner strick control or
dey will dew notty stuff alla tim. Bop him, bop him I sez. If he tryz
to bob yoons bak, run to Mommy an cry.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old December 19th 09, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 08:01:35 -0330, Cheryl wrote:

[...]

I play on keebored and kittes can do what they WANTS. I like eeink
tales. Sam, Cinnamon, you keep playying.
Spring

Old December 19th 09, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

you hasta tuck yourown tailz unner yoursef, den smak da boycat when himz
getz too kloze3, OEJ

--
Have a great day

Old December 19th 09, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 19, 8:40*am, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Cheryl- Hide quoted text -

der is a tale tew be toled dat onwy da tale can tel beclaws da tale
has a wangwidch ob its own, an da owner ob da tale duzznt gno wat da
tale is tellin offurs, dat is wy da owner surprized wen sumwum gwabbin
its own tale. Sumtymez efen da hoominz gwabs da tale, so itted takz
to effurbuddy. Furry fwus****ink fur a kittee. MeOwy
Old December 19th 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett raises her head from her nap. Dat waz indeed a tale dat had ta be
told. Fangu u furry muchez.

Old December 20th 09, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_7_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Dec 19, 6:31 am, Cheryl wrote:
I wuz sittin here mindin myne own bizness wachin thu pooter wen Sam
started usnin myne tayle like a toy! He evun tryied tu bite it! I
snarled atted him an ranned away, butted he chased me. Thiz is notted
his furst offens. He likes chasin myne tayle, wich is a furry bootiful
fluffy tayle if I suz say so myneself. How kin I git him tu stop?

Bop him on hisown hedd. Boycats muss be kep unner strick control or
dey will dew notty stuff alla tim.

Um, skooz me... we boycatz iz alweighz gudgudgud. It'z da gurlcatz wike
yurownself dat start da trubble.

--- Onyx, furry purrowd tu be a BOYCAT...
Old December 20th 09, 11:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Granby wrote:
when u figgerz dat out, u tayle me kauze O T chazez mineown bottle brush
tayle all da times. Willow checking to see all the furr is still there.

I will. I haz mostly settuled down rilly gud in this noo playce, butted
I duznt neet anycat chasing myne tayle!!

Cinnamon.