I must say.....

Old October 26th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SantaSteeler

Default I must say.....

You all have stunning kitties. I have never in my life met a kitty I did
not like. May all your furry friends have healthy long and loving lives.
^^

Old October 26th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

SantaSteeler wrote:

You all have stunning kitties. I have never in my life met a kitty I did
not like. May all your furry friends have healthy long and loving lives.
^^

Well, I'll just have to respond to that by pointing you he

http://www.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats/original/cats.html

I began this site in 2000, so a lot of it is quite out of date (for
example, I say that Smudge is 3 years old - she is now 10). But there's
some more recent stuff on there, such as pictures of Licky which I
added about 3 years ago. One of these days, I'll give the site a much-
needed overhaul! Meanwhile, cuteness never goes out of date.

Joyce
Old October 26th 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:
SantaSteeler wrote:

You all have stunning kitties. I have never in my life met a kitty I did
not like. May all your furry friends have healthy long and loving lives.
^^

Well, I'll just have to respond to that by pointing you he

http://www.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats/original/cats.html

I began this site in 2000, so a lot of it is quite out of date (for
example, I say that Smudge is 3 years old - she is now 10). But there's
some more recent stuff on there, such as pictures of Licky which I
added about 3 years ago. One of these days, I'll give the site a much-
needed overhaul! Meanwhile, cuteness never goes out of date.

Oh, can't miss a chance to post kitty pictures! My most recent pictures
are he

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...kki/Jul-Dec07/

The Russian Blue is Miranda, and the brown tabby is Caliban. More albums
with pictures and vidoes at

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/

Old October 26th 07, 10:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

SantaSteeler wrote:
You all have stunning kitties. I have never in my life met a kitty I did
not like. May all your furry friends have healthy long and loving lives.
^^

And here are the Fabulous Furballs

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ey-S-Madigan/?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old October 26th 07, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"SantaSteeler" wrote
You all have stunning kitties. I have never in my life met a kitty I did
not like. May all your furry friends have healthy long and loving lives.
^^

Yep, you can sure say that

Long life, health & happiness to you & yours too

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old October 26th 07, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"SantaSteeler" wrote in message
You all have stunning kitties. I have never in my life met a kitty I did
not like. May all your furry friends have healthy long and loving lives.
^^

Thanks! Yours too.
I never have either. Cats are great that way. They're all beautiful in
different ways, and have interesting personalities, even when they're little
!@#@s.

Old October 26th 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote in message

"SantaSteeler" wrote in message
You all have stunning kitties. I have never in my life met a kitty I did
not like. May all your furry friends have healthy long and loving lives.
^^

Thanks! Yours too.
I never have either. Cats are great that way. They're all beautiful in
different ways, and have interesting personalities, even when they're
little !@#@s.

PS, here's some recent pics of my boys (plus some roses and an orange
visitor):
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560214036ATNoRc

Dante is the slightly devilish, mostly black tuxedo. Stinky is the one with
more white and the pink nose.

Old October 26th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

wrote in message
SantaSteeler wrote:

You all have stunning kitties. I have never in my life met a kitty I
did
not like. May all your furry friends have healthy long and loving
lives.
^^

Well, I'll just have to respond to that by pointing you he

http://www.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats/original/cats.html

I began this site in 2000, so a lot of it is quite out of date (for
example, I say that Smudge is 3 years old - she is now 10). But there's
some more recent stuff on there, such as pictures of Licky which I
added about 3 years ago

I love Licky's inscrutable look-- that black face with the white whiskers
and eyes popping out always makes me laugh. Like Dante. Smug little Marvin
the Martian face.

Old October 26th 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Oct 25, 10:28 pm, "SantaSteeler" wrote:
You all have stunning kitties. I have never in my life met a kitty I did
not like. May all your furry friends have healthy long and loving lives.
^^

Well, thank you! Tell us about your kitties!
(I had to chuckle at the responses to your post. We're like a grandma
who
is ready at all times to whip out the 6-foot accordian photo holder
out of
her purse of
their grandchildren at the slightest opportunity)

Sherry

Old October 26th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

SantaSteeler wrote:
You all have stunning kitties. I have never in my life met a kitty I
did not like. May all your furry friends have healthy long and
loving lives. ^^

This is Persia

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/29093...46690505FyPieW

Jill