Purr Request re Doctor

Old October 27th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Purr Request re Doctor

Again, I apologize for throwing a temper tantrum today. Not an excuse, but
an explanation is that the pain I've been in this last year just gets me
down really badly sometimes. It's just unremitting, constant, really
agonizing pain in my neck and right shoulder, arm and wrist. It doesn't
help that I'm right handed and have to use it constantly. Neither does it
help that I have a job that requires me to type and use a mouse 10 hours a
day.

I'm going to see a neurophysiologist Monday to see if he can figure out
what's causing the constant pain and hopefully schedule a surgery that will
fix things (I have a feeling it's a damaged disk and nerves in my neck).

The unrelenting pain 24/7 just wears me down so badly that more and more
frequently lately I'm think about killing myself just to escape the pain.
It's been just the luck of the draw that I haven't been at my lowest point
at the same time I get my Ambien filled (60 count since I take 2 per night
ought to do the job nicely).

Anyway, purrs that the doctor can find what's wrong and fix it would be
greatly appreciated.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 27th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Purrs on the way. Funny, I had kind of a meltdown myself today.

Old October 27th 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Anyway, purrs that the doctor can find what's wrong and fix it would be
greatly appreciated.

Purrs coming.

Dan
Old October 27th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 18:53:33 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

[...]

Have you been checked for carpel tunnel
syndrome?

You know how suicide is defined: "A permanent solution to a temporary
problem".

Best wishes. MLB

Old October 27th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
[...]

Yeah, but 15 months of constant pain doesn't feel temporary any more. I've
managed to get through really bad times of depression in my life and if it
were just that I think I could weather it through without problem, but there
comes a time when you have to weigh quality of life against just hanging on
for no reason. I've even gotten through the pain of fibromyalgia - this is
much *MUCH* worse. The only thing stopping me now is knowing what I'd put
my family through. But if it continues this bad I'd have to try to make
them understand that even though I love them and don't want to leave them,
there's only so much a person can give before there's just nothing left.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 27th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SantaSteeler

I know your pain. Several years of back problems to the point of using a
walking stick, Gotta teach my furry buddies to go get my sodas.

"CatNipped" wrote in message
news

Old October 27th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Both purrs and prayers if you don't mind. Plus some tail wags from Kayla.

She is so damn cheerful its hard to be down around her. But of course
sometimes we manage anyway.

Only now I think its just self interest on her part. It I can cheer mommy
up she might go get dressed. If she gets dressed we might go in the car.
We never go in the car if she is wearing her jammies. Must cheer mommy up.

I have been taking Ambien for several years. I can manage on 10 mg a night.
When that doesn't seem to want to work, I make myself go without it for a
few days and that seems to reduce the tolerance. But then I don't have to
get up and go to work in the morning either.

Its hard because most anything that helps with pain makes depression worse.

I hope the doctor can do something to help right away. Your cats need you
of course. But so do your granddaughters and there is nothing on earth that
would take their pain away if you were gone.

Jo

Old October 27th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"jofirey" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, that's the hook, but I'm just so d*mn tired, so terribly tired of
hurting so badly, without let up, without a rest from working in spite of
the pain.

Jo, it sounds like you're having problems with depression, so if *you* don't
mind I'll send purrs and prayers back to you too.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 27th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

CatNipped wrote:
Anyway, purrs that the doctor can find what's wrong and fix it would be
greatly appreciated.

Lots of diagnosis purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 27th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"jofirey" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

They are always welcome.

Jo

purr request rrb Cat anecdotes 22 September 10th 06 09:41 PM
Purr request Shirley Cat anecdotes 21 January 29th 05 10:19 PM
Purr request for Sam Karen Cat anecdotes 60 September 17th 04 11:49 PM
Thank you! (was purr and prayer request that the doctor is wrong - November 2003) Nan Cat anecdotes 17 February 16th 04 02:27 PM
Purr and prayer request that the doctor is wrong! Lucy's Mom Cat anecdotes 20 December 22nd 03 01:33 AM