Minke

Old October 31st 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SantaSteeler

Default Minke

I am so sorry for your loss. He will be waiting for you.

"David Stevenson" wrote in message

I am afraid Minke died today. Something very serious happened inside
him: the vet is not sure what, but he was very distressed for a short
time, and the vet said he had to be put down.

Over the last year or so Minke had become very strange, never really
remembering us, and keeping away. He went missing for nine days in the
summer.

But he was getting better, and I had him on my lap for five minutes
sometimes. Today, when there was something wrong but it had not become
very serious and we were waiting to go to the vet, he was on my lap for 25
minutes.

I do not know how Nanki Poo will take it. Naturally, one expects to
lose the older cat first. We shall see.

Minke: a Chocolate Point Siamese.

http://blakjak.org/cat_pic2.htm

Born 7th April 2002.
Died 30th October 2007.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome

Old October 31st 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

David Stevenson wrote:

I am afraid Minke died today. Something very serious happened inside
him: the vet is not sure what, but he was very distressed for a short
time, and the vet said he had to be put down.

Over the last year or so Minke had become very strange, never really
remembering us, and keeping away. He went missing for nine days in the
summer.

But he was getting better, and I had him on my lap for five minutes
sometimes. Today, when there was something wrong but it had not become
very serious and we were waiting to go to the vet, he was on my lap for
25 minutes.

I do not know how Nanki Poo will take it. Naturally, one expects to
lose the older cat first. We shall see.

Minke: a Chocolate Point Siamese.

http://blakjak.org/cat_pic2.htm

Born 7th April 2002.
Died 30th October 2007.

Very very sorry. He was a beautiful fellow.
Old November 1st 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel

My sincere condolences, David; we'll light a candle for Minke tonight.
Christine and Tucker, Midnight, Robin & Oreo

Old November 1st 07, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Micha[_2_]

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 01:02:09 +0000 David Stevenson wrote:

I am afraid Minke died today. Something very serious happened inside
him: the vet is not sure what, but he was very distressed for a short
time, and the vet said he had to be put down.

My sincere condolescences to you and your family. Our Blacky will meet
him at the bridge (we let him go on October 22nd). Maybe Zwinkie is
there as well. He left us due to reneal failure in May 2002, as Minke
only five years old.

Sincerely, Michael

--
Square Dance is friendship put to music
Andrea and Michael with furball Merlin
Old November 1st 07, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Oct 30, 9:02 pm, David Stevenson wrote:
I am afraid Minke died today. Something very serious happened inside
him: the vet is not sure what, but he was very distressed for a short
time, and the vet said he had to be put down.

Over the last year or so Minke had become very strange, never really
remembering us, and keeping away. He went missing for nine days in the
summer.

But he was getting better, and I had him on my lap for five minutes
sometimes. Today, when there was something wrong but it had not become
very serious and we were waiting to go to the vet, he was on my lap for
25 minutes.

I do not know how Nanki Poo will take it. Naturally, one expects to
lose the older cat first. We shall see.

Minke: a Chocolate Point Siamese.

http://blakjak.org/cat_pic2.htm

Born 7th April 2002.
Died 30th October 2007.

A beautiful boy and so young. But it is always hard, old or young. Our
purrs for you and yours.

Will in New Haven

Old November 1st 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Dear David,

Am 31.10.2007 schrieb David Stevenson:

I am afraid Minke died today.

I'm so sorry to read about your loss:-((

Minke was such a lovely boy and will be missed and remembered.

Purrs and hugs to you from
Inge & Volker and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old November 2nd 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
PatM

On Oct 30, 7:02 pm, David Stevenson wrote:

I do not know how Nanki Poo will take it.

I am so very, very sorry to hear about Minke.
Prayers and purrs for those he left
behind.

PatM

Old November 2nd 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Oct 30, 8:02?pm, David Stevenson wrote:
[...]

David S. I'm so sorry about Minke. Purrs for you and Nanki Po.
Suz&Spicey

Old November 3rd 07, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jbhajos

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 01:02:09 +0000, David Stevenson wrote:

I am afraid Minke died today.

David, I'm so terribly saddened to hear this. We've followed his story
since he first came to your home and we, too, will miss him. Poor little
guy, he was such a sweetie. Condolences to you all.

Jeanne