Update on Ping

Old November 5th 04, 12:15 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Default Update on Ping

Most of you read about the Siamese that got into our basement through a
doggie door. He was wearing a very tight flea collar (removed immediately
and Frontline applied).

He had his first vet visit this evening, he has tested negative for FELV &
FIV. TED said he seems to be in good health, if a tad thing. He weighs a
bit over 6lbs. He took his shots like a trooper, but did NOT like the
wormer medicine at all, tried to spit it out and climb up on my shoulder. He
has been allowed in for a couple hours at a time, and some hissing and
growling has been heard, but no fights. one of the techs there said he was
a very beautiful cat, and was surprised that no-one has claimed him. I told
her that I did NOT specify that he was Siamese on my fliers, just that he
was brown & tan. They also said that he was probably closer to 5 months, not
the 6-8 that I guessed.

We've not heard anything from any possible owners, and we made an appt at
vet to be neutered on Monday. I drop him off in the AM and then pick him up
that afternoon when I take Weeble in for his yearly (has it been that long
already?????).

--?
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old November 5th 04, 01:31 AM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 00:15:15 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
yodeled:

Most of you read about the Siamese that got into our basement through a
doggie door. He was wearing a very tight flea collar (removed immediately
and Frontline applied).

He had his first vet visit this evening, he has tested negative for FELV &
FIV. TED said he seems to be in good health, if a tad thing. He weighs a
bit over 6lbs.

Little boy! "Shrimp boats is a-comin'"

He took his shots like a trooper, but did NOT like the
wormer medicine at all, tried to spit it out and climb up on my shoulder. He
has been allowed in for a couple hours at a time, and some hissing and
growling has been heard, but no fights. one of the techs there said he was
a very beautiful cat, and was surprised that no-one has claimed him. I told
her that I did NOT specify that he was Siamese on my fliers, just that he
was brown & tan. They also said that he was probably closer to 5 months, not
the 6-8 that I guessed.

Aw, he's still just a baby. With some lerv and care, he'll grow some
more.

We've not heard anything from any possible owners, and we made an appt at
vet to be neutered on Monday. I drop him off in the AM and then pick him up
that afternoon when I take Weeble in for his yearly (has it been that long
already?????).

Purrs for Ping's big snip.

Theresa

Old November 5th 04, 04:57 AM
Marina

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:

He had his first vet visit this evening, he has tested negative for FELV &
FIV. TED said he seems to be in good health, if a tad thing. He weighs a
bit over 6lbs. He took his shots like a trooper, but did NOT like the
wormer medicine at all, tried to spit it out and climb up on my shoulder. He
has been allowed in for a couple hours at a time, and some hissing and
growling has been heard, but no fights. one of the techs there said he was
a very beautiful cat, and was surprised that no-one has claimed him. I told
her that I did NOT specify that he was Siamese on my fliers, just that he
was brown & tan. They also said that he was probably closer to 5 months, not
the 6-8 that I guessed.

What a good boy he was at TED's. Purrs that the integration proceeds
without skirmishes.

We've not heard anything from any possible owners, and we made an appt at
vet to be neutered on Monday. I drop him off in the AM and then pick him up
that afternoon when I take Weeble in for his yearly (has it been that long
already?????).

And purrs for Ping's snip-snip. And for Weeble's check-up.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 5th 04, 10:04 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Thanks for the update. I hope Ping's original owner doesn't turn up ;-)

Hoping all goes well for Weeble too.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old November 5th 04, 03:46 PM
jmcquown

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
[...]

Awwww, purrs for Ping and also for Persia's Boyfriend, Weeble. I think they
can conspire together to teach the kittens some lessons in life

Jill

Old November 5th 04, 03:47 PM
Singh

Purrs for successful integration, without too much swearing! And for the
kitties' trip to the doctor, that everything's uneventful. Keep going like you
are and you'll have a fat and happy fella. You're doing the right thing by Ping.

Blessed be,
Baha