FLORIDA WILDLIFE CONSERVATION COMMISSION OK'S KILLING CATS

Old July 15th 03, 06:38 AM

In rec.pets.cats.health+behav Becky Smith wrote:
You've never dealt with a feral cat have you?

There are feral dogs too, would you call them wolves?

That has nothing to do with my point that you responded to. Point being
domestic cats are a seperate species now from the animals they descended
from and only have one native habitat, the human home.

Alice

--
The root cause of problems is simple overpopulation. People just aren't
worth very much any more, and they know it. Makes 'em testy. ...Bev
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) Cat by Felix Lee.
Old July 15th 03, 08:09 AM
Five Cats

In article ,
Dee writes
snip

What has this to do with feline obesity? Why not start your own thread
instead?

--
Five Cats

Old July 15th 03, 08:58 PM
Arjun Ray

In , "Becky Smith"
wrote:
| wrote in message :

| but they still have been tamed and changed and are not the same as
| the wildcats they originated from.
|
| You've never dealt with a feral cat have you?

You're saying that ferals are not tame. Alice is saying that they can
be tamed. Both of you are right.

Old July 15th 03, 08:58 PM
Arjun Ray

Old July 15th 03, 09:05 PM
Dee

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Five Cats wrote:

In article ,
Dee writes
snip

What has this to do with feline obesity? Why not start your own thread
instead?

Me? I did start this thread. Sorry, I don't know what you're talking
about, the topic doesn't say anything about feline obesity.

Dee

Old July 15th 03, 09:14 PM
Patrick

Dee wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Five Cats wrote:

In article
, Dee
writes snip

What has this to do with feline obesity? Why not start your own
thread instead?

Me? I did start this thread. Sorry, I don't know what you're talking
about, the topic doesn't say anything about feline obesity.

Dee

Over in *alt.cats* the thread suddenly changed from 'Cat Obesity' name to
'FLORIDA...'

Old July 15th 03, 09:20 PM
Dee

On 15 Jul 2003, Arjun Ray wrote:

| wrote in message :

| but they still have been tamed and changed and are not the same as
| the wildcats they originated from.
|
| You've never dealt with a feral cat have you?

You're saying that ferals are not tame. Alice is saying that they can
be tamed. Both of you are right.

Absolutely! Ask h0p

Dee