OT and On-T: How normal are you?

Old April 20th 05, 04:44 PM
-L.

Default OT and On-T: How normal are you?

I stole this from one of my other groups. I thought it might be fun...

http://www.blogthings.com/hownormalareyouquiz/

The bigger question is - How normal are your cats?

I think Peewee is about 90% normal for a Siamese - but he isn't a
Siamese. And Mimi is 90% normal for the Tortie that she
is....Torties: the Snickers cat - half sweet/half nuts!

I am 70% normal which they say is "completely normal". Bo-ring!

-L.

Old April 20th 05, 04:47 PM
Kreisleriana

On 20 Apr 2005 08:44:19 -0700, "-L."
yodeled:

I stole this from one of my other groups. I thought it might be fun...

http://www.blogthings.com/hownormalareyouquiz/

The bigger question is - How normal are your cats?

I think Peewee is about 90% normal for a Siamese - but he isn't a
Siamese. And Mimi is 90% normal for the Tortie that she
is....Torties: the Snickers cat - half sweet/half nuts!

I am 70% normal which they say is "completely normal". Bo-ring!

-L.

WHOA! I am 45% normal!!!!!!!

Theresa
Old April 20th 05, 05:02 PM
Katz

Here's mine:

You Are 50% Normal
(Somewhat Normal)

While some of your behavior is quite normal...
Other things you do are downright strange
You've got a little of your freak going on
But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself

Old April 20th 05, 05:03 PM

-L. wrote:
I stole this from one of my other groups. I thought it might be

fun...

http://www.blogthings.com/hownormalareyouquiz/

The bigger question is - How normal are your cats?

I think Peewee is about 90% normal for a Siamese - but he isn't a
Siamese. And Mimi is 90% normal for the Tortie that she
is....Torties: the Snickers cat - half sweet/half nuts!

I am 70% normal which they say is "completely normal". Bo-ring!

-L.

Ooo. I was 40% normal. That's not very normal. And I don't even know
which questions I answered abnormally.
Maybe PeeWee is more normal than you think, he's black, right? Maybe
he's got some Siamese parentage somewhere.

Sherry

Old April 20th 05, 05:06 PM
wafflycat

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
I stole this from one of my other groups. I thought it might be fun...

http://www.blogthings.com/hownormalareyouquiz/

The bigger question is - How normal are your cats?

I think Peewee is about 90% normal for a Siamese - but he isn't a
Siamese. And Mimi is 90% normal for the Tortie that she
is....Torties: the Snickers cat - half sweet/half nuts!

I am 70% normal which they say is "completely normal". Bo-ring!

-L.

Normal and cat do not go together. I am 35% normal, which suits me fine as
normal = boring ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old April 20th 05, 05:13 PM
-L.

Ooo. I was 40% normal. That's not very normal. And I don't even know
which questions I answered abnormally.
Maybe PeeWee is more normal than you think, he's black, right? Maybe
he's got some Siamese parentage somewhere.

Sherry

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he does, although he doesn't look Siamese as many
blackies do.

-L.

Old April 20th 05, 05:22 PM
CK

Katz wrote:
Here's mine:

You Are 50% Normal
(Somewhat Normal)

While some of your behavior is quite normal...
Other things you do are downright strange
You've got a little of your freak going on
But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself

55% here with the same explanation as above.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 20th 05, 06:17 PM
Mathew Kagis

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
I stole this from one of my other groups. I thought it might be fun...

http://www.blogthings.com/hownormalareyouquiz/

The bigger question is - How normal are your cats?

I think Peewee is about 90% normal for a Siamese - but he isn't a
Siamese. And Mimi is 90% normal for the Tortie that she
is....Torties: the Snickers cat - half sweet/half nuts!

I am 70% normal which they say is "completely normal". Bo-ring!

-L.

I'm 45% normal.... Think it had something to do with the sex question....;-)
--

Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Old April 20th 05, 06:39 PM
Marina

-L. wrote:

I stole this from one of my other groups. I thought it might be fun...

http://www.blogthings.com/hownormalareyouquiz/

I'm:

75% normal
My inner European is: Italian (???)
My brain is 60% female and 40% male
I act like a twenty-something (real age 40)
What famous work of art am I? Meditative Rose by Salvador Dali

etc. Can you tell I'm bored? ;o)

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old April 20th 05, 07:18 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:39:31 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

-L. wrote:

I stole this from one of my other groups. I thought it might be fun...

http://www.blogthings.com/hownormalareyouquiz/

I'm:

75% normal
My inner European is: Italian (???)