New cat house

Old October 5th 03, 06:01 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Default New cat house

Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. I posted
a couple of shots on the RPCA_Pictures webpage (http://tinyurl.com/psgm).
Everybody loved it right away, and Basho claimed the top level for him!
It only took a couple of hours work, plus an extra trip to Lowe's to get
another size thinguie for the drill.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old October 5th 03, 06:19 PM
Marina

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote
Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. I posted
a couple of shots on the RPCA_Pictures webpage (http://tinyurl.com/psgm).
Everybody loved it right away, and Basho claimed the top level for him!
It only took a couple of hours work, plus an extra trip to Lowe's to get
another size thinguie for the drill.

That looks wonderful, Victor. The cats certainly seem to love it, swarming
all over it like that. Good work!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old October 5th 03, 07:42 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 12:01:29 -0500, "Victor M. Martinez"
wrote:

Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. I posted
a couple of shots on the RPCA_Pictures webpage (http://tinyurl.com/psgm).
Everybody loved it right away, and Basho claimed the top level for him!
It only took a couple of hours work, plus an extra trip to Lowe's to get
another size thinguie for the drill.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Looks great, and obviously very successful
Old October 5th 03, 07:54 PM
Takayuki

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote:

Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. I posted
a couple of shots on the RPCA_Pictures webpage (http://tinyurl.com/psgm).
Everybody loved it right away, and Basho claimed the top level for him!
It only took a couple of hours work, plus an extra trip to Lowe's to get
another size thinguie for the drill.

Ooh, you could charge admission!

Old October 5th 03, 08:17 PM
jmcquown

Victor M. Martinez wrote:
Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. I
posted a couple of shots on the RPCA_Pictures webpage
(http://tinyurl.com/psgm). Everybody loved it right away, and Basho
claimed the top level for him! It only took a couple of hours work,
plus an extra trip to Lowe's to get another size thinguie for the
drill.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

I'd love to see it, but Yahoo wants me to subscribe. No thanks. I get
enough junk email as it is

Jill

Old October 5th 03, 08:55 PM
polonca12000

Wow, it looks great! No wonder your kitties enjoy it.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
exas.edu...
Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. snip

Old October 5th 03, 09:36 PM
Victor M. Martinez

jmcquown wrote:
I'd love to see it, but Yahoo wants me to subscribe. No thanks. I get
enough junk email as it is

You can do like me and get a free Yahoo email address. I never use it and
it doesn't get any email.

Old October 5th 03, 09:54 PM
Sam Nash

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
exas.edu...
Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. I posted
a couple of shots on the RPCA_Pictures webpage (http://tinyurl.com/psgm).
Everybody loved it right away, and Basho claimed the top level for him!
It only took a couple of hours work, plus an extra trip to Lowe's to get
another size thinguie for the drill.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Looks like a big hit with the furkids. Great job, Victor.
Sam

Old October 5th 03, 11:00 PM
Brenda

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
exas.edu...
Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. I posted
a couple of shots on the RPCA_Pictures webpage (http://tinyurl.com/psgm).
Everybody loved it right away, and Basho claimed the top level for him!
It only took a couple of hours work, plus an extra trip to Lowe's to get
another size thinguie for the drill.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

wow, Victor - that's great!
Brenda

MIL on the move Stacey Cat anecdotes 2 August 30th 03 03:20 PM
Kitten Fever - Help Needed!!! bewtifulfreak Cat anecdotes 11 August 18th 03 05:43 AM
Kitten fever Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 5 August 12th 03 06:23 AM