Oscar

Old June 15th 06, 11:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Oscar

I posted a picture of Asterix a few days ago. After a lot of looking I found
a picture of his brother, Oscar. Oscar was much the boldest and friendliest
of the two, and used to visit more often.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...75823146hXSEAl
That's my lap he's sitting on :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old June 15th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian wrote:
I posted a picture of Asterix a few days ago. After a lot of looking I found
a picture of his brother, Oscar. Oscar was much the boldest and friendliest
of the two, and used to visit more often.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...75823146hXSEAl
That's my lap he's sitting on :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)

Gosh, that's a *gorgeous* cat. I love those tabbies with the swirly
stripes.

Sherry

Old June 15th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
oups.com...

Adrian wrote:
I posted a picture of Asterix a few days ago. After a lot of looking I

found
a picture of his brother, Oscar. Oscar was much the boldest and

friendliest
of the two, and used to visit more often.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...75823146hXSEAl
That's my lap he's sitting on :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)

Gosh, that's a *gorgeous* cat. I love those tabbies with the swirly
stripes.

LOOK! at that mackerel marking. Wow.

Old June 15th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian wrote:
I posted a picture of Asterix a few days ago. After a lot of looking I found
a picture of his brother, Oscar. Oscar was much the boldest and friendliest
of the two, and used to visit more often.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...75823146hXSEAl
That's my lap he's sitting on :-)

Oh, he was gorgeous!

Old June 15th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:19:47 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

Adrian wrote:
I posted a picture of Asterix a few days ago. After a lot of looking I found
a picture of his brother, Oscar. Oscar was much the boldest and friendliest
of the two, and used to visit more often.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...75823146hXSEAl
That's my lap he's sitting on :-)

Oh, he was gorgeous!

Asterix and Oscar were stunning guys, weren't they? I might have
catnapped them.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old June 15th 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian" wrote in message
I posted a picture of Asterix a few days ago. After a lot of looking I
found a picture of his brother, Oscar. Oscar was much the boldest and
friendliest of the two, and used to visit more often.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...75823146hXSEAl
That's my lap he's sitting on :-)

Tabby and white boys are the bestest looking cats in der whole wurld.

love
Boyfriend

Old June 15th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tabby and white boys are the bestest looking cats in der whole wurld.

love
Boyfriend

Absolutely!

Samuel Redcat
Old June 17th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian wrote:
I posted a picture of Asterix a few days ago. After a lot of looking I found
a picture of his brother, Oscar. Oscar was much the boldest and friendliest
of the two, and used to visit more often.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...75823146hXSEAl
That's my lap he's sitting on :-)

Interesting markings. Thanks.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Oscar! Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 2 July 14th 05 05:47 PM
How I got Oscar Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 4 February 15th 05 06:34 PM
update - oscar and dad Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 1 January 27th 05 01:50 AM
UPDATE: Oscar Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 22 January 11th 05 05:46 PM
Oscar goes to the vet Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 8 December 4th 04 10:52 PM