Holiday Card List / Felinitations

Old October 15th 08, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Holiday Card List / Felinitations

I've only got thse people as members:

'LavenderJane'
'cfbureltoo'
'charleen_welton'
'christal63'
'iamacatslaveandproudtoserve'
'iazcatslave'
'julie_snowshoe'
'kate_dunn'
'kimberlysmith_99'
'metektor'
'mishwahr'
'problemuser'
'sailfin03743'
'sarastobbe'
'spotted_tabby'
'suqkrt2001'
'tanadashoes'
'the_magic_mood_jeep'
'yowie9644'
'ziny_de'

Surely there are more?

Who have I missed?

Yowie
--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_

Old October 15th 08, 10:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Yowie wrote:
[...]

You've missed me. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old October 15th 08, 10:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

I've only got thse people as members:

'LavenderJane'
'cfbureltoo'
'charleen_welton'
'christal63'
'iamacatslaveandproudtoserve'
'iazcatslave'
'julie_snowshoe'
'kate_dunn'
'kimberlysmith_99'
'metektor'
'mishwahr'
'problemuser'
'sailfin03743'
'sarastobbe'
'spotted_tabby'
'suqkrt2001'
'tanadashoes'
'the_magic_mood_jeep'
'yowie9644'
'ziny_de'

Wow, I don't recognize a lot of these handles. Are they all from RPCA?
Or are other newsgroups involved too? I guess a number of lurkers
participate in the card exchange.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old October 15th 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Yowie wrote:
[...]

Me! "jmcquown". I've been on the receive-only list for a few years. But
this year, unless something dire happens with my mom, I can go ahead and
send out some cards. I have a new address, though. You'll need to email
me. Email addy isn't munged.

Jill

Old October 15th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

You can add me.

ann791 at hotmail dot com

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old October 15th 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Adrian" wrote in message
om
Yowie wrote:
[...]

My mistake - you are on the list, Adrian.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old October 15th 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

wrote in message

Yowie wrote:

[...]

They're all from RPCA or Catslaves. You may not recognise the handles
because they might be using a different e-mail addy to sign up to
Felinitations than they do to post to RPCA or Catslaves. I chose not to post
Real Names or Real E-Mails for privacy reasons.

I can assure you that all the above would be familiar to you.

Yowie

Old October 15th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Yowie" wrote in message
I've only got thse people as members:

'LavenderJane'
'cfbureltoo'
'charleen_welton'
'christal63'
'iamacatslaveandproudtoserve'
'iazcatslave'
'julie_snowshoe'
'kate_dunn'
'kimberlysmith_99'
'metektor'
'mishwahr'
'problemuser'
'sailfin03743'
'sarastobbe'
'spotted_tabby'
'suqkrt2001'
'tanadashoes'
'the_magic_mood_jeep'
'yowie9644'
'ziny_de'

Surely there are more?

Who have I missed?

I don't think I can afford to be included this year, Yowie. I did like
sending to all last year after being on receive only for a while but as most
on here are overseas for me it's too expensive right now.
I still have last years list and I will still send a card to some.
You'll have to leave me out for now.

Tweed

Old October 15th 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

Tweed you saw we are doing email card this year also due to the economy the
way it is

I know some people are scared of virus and everything but we can due the
subject line with something that we all could recognize as a cat slave

Old October 15th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Matthew wrote:

I know some people are scared of virus and everything but we can
due the subject line with something that we all could recognize as a
cat slave

That may not help, I once got an e-card that appeared to be from my father,
I automatically scanned it and it contained a virus. When I e-mailed him it
wasn't him who sent it, since then _all_ cards are deleted unopened.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart