Ask help for Kris Kelly, a hard-working cat rescuer who is feeding 80cats

Old March 5th 09, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
EH

Default Ask help for Kris Kelly, a hard-working cat rescuer who is feeding 80cats

Hello,

My name is Erin Hinsone, a cat rescue volunteer in Beverly Hills, CA.
I would like to ask your help for Kris Kelly, a hard-working cat
rescuer who is feeding 80 cats. She is in desperate need of fund to
cover shelter facility construction and vet bill.

I believe most folks of this group concern about cat rescue. Could you
please support Kris Kelly’s efforts by sending this fundraising
message to your fellow member? With sufficient fund, Kris is able to
finish facility building very soon, and afford vet and food expense to
cure and feed the cats.

I appreciate your kind help.

The fundraising link is (which includes Kris Kelly’s contact
information):
http://www.fundable.com/groupactions...-28.4031034861

You can contact her for more information and any questions.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Erin Hinsone

Old March 5th 09, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Mar 4, 8:37*pm, EH wrote:
Hello,

My name is Erin Hinsone, a cat rescue volunteer in Beverly Hills, CA.
I would like to ask your help for Kris Kelly, a hard-working cat
rescuer who is feeding 80 cats. She is in desperate need of fund to
cover shelter facility construction and vet bill.

I believe most folks of this group concern about cat rescue. Could you
please support Kris Kelly’s efforts by sending this fundraising
message to your fellow member? With sufficient fund, Kris is able to
finish facility building very soon, and afford vet and food expense to
cure and feed the cats.

I appreciate your kind help.

One would think that there are ample local animal-rescue
opportunities
that one should never need to send money across the country or even
the county. I know that within 30 miles of where I am now sitting
there are at least a dozen worthy animal-related needs - all of which
are also fully tax-deductible. And all of which will show you a
financial statement.

Further to this, if you read the fine print for "fundable - dot -
com"
you will find that they take 10%, will raise money for pretty much
anything at all and also offer loans. In other words they are a for-
profit commercial enterprise.

Run, don't walk away.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA