Poll: What Is Your Favorite Seasonal song?

Old December 4th 03, 09:37 AM

Arthur Shapiro wrote:

Well, I detest them all. I wear gunner's hearing protectors whenever
I'm in a store, coffee shop, or restaurant from mid-November on. If it
makes me look like a dweeb, tough.

LOL! I'm totally with you, Arthur. The seasonal music in stores is
totally insipid and soooo irritating! I don't have gunner's ear protectors,
but I do have 33-decibel earplugs, maybe I should start carrying a pair
for just these situations.

Every year on Dec. 24, I host a potluck gathering for Jews and other
non-celebrants to come and have some fun together. And no, it's not a
place for malcontents to get together and whine. It's a place to enjoy
each other's company during a time when *everything* is closed, and no
one is available - unless you want to join in their Xmas festivities.
But if you're not into Christmas, there's absolutely nothing else to do.

Joyce
Old December 4th 03, 01:38 PM
Nan

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 22:05:41 GMT, Tanada
wrote:

I haven't started a poll in here in a long time, and I got thinking
about it the other day. My favorite seasonal song is "The Christmas
Song". I posted the words in here in response to a question about it.
What is your favorite Seasonal song?

Pam: "The Christmas Song"
Rob: "Silent Night"
Cats: "The Jingle Cat Album"

"Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"

Nan
Old December 4th 03, 02:07 PM
Dan Mahoney

Marina wrote:

Sorry, but I hate Xmas songs.

--
Marina

That makes two of us.

Dan

Old December 4th 03, 04:47 PM
Bob M

Tanada wrote:

I haven't started a poll in here in a long time, and I got thinking
about it the other day. My favorite seasonal song is "The Christmas
Song". I posted the words in here in response to a question about it.
What is your favorite Seasonal song?

Pam: "The Christmas Song"
Rob: "Silent Night"
Cats: "The Jingle Cat Album"

John Berry's-Oh Holy Night (Brings goose bumps just listening to him
sing it)
Old December 4th 03, 07:09 PM
Jo Firey

"Tanada" wrote in message
I haven't started a poll in here in a long time, and I got thinking
about it the other day. My favorite seasonal song is "The Christmas
Song". I posted the words in here in response to a question about it.
What is your favorite Seasonal song?

I always love anything sung by Kate Smith.

And all of you please enjoy the music for me. I'm pretty near deaf now, and one
thing I truly miss is Holiday Music.

Jo

Old December 4th 03, 07:20 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

wrote:

I haven't started a poll in here in a long time, and I got thinking
about it the other day. My favorite seasonal song is "The Christmas
Song". I posted the words in here in response to a question about it.
What is your favorite Seasonal song?

Pam: "The Christmas Song"
Rob: "Silent Night"
Cats: "The Jingle Cat Album"

Ginger-lyn: Simon & Garfunkle's "Silent Night/7 O'Clock News"

Ginger-lyn
Pagan ;-)

Old December 4th 03, 07:23 PM
Yoj

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
"Tanada" wrote in message
I haven't started a poll in here in a long time, and I got thinking
about it the other day. My favorite seasonal song is "The Christmas
Song". I posted the words in here in response to a question about

it.
What is your favorite Seasonal song?

I always love anything sung by Kate Smith.

And all of you please enjoy the music for me. I'm pretty near deaf

now, and one
thing I truly miss is Holiday Music.

Jo

I'm so sorry to hear that, Jo. I hope you have a lot of the music
memorized so you can still hear it in your mind. I'll think of you as I
enjoy it.

Joy

Old December 4th 03, 07:23 PM
Yoj

wrote:

I haven't started a poll in here in a long time, and I got thinking
about it the other day. My favorite seasonal song is "The Christmas
Song". I posted the words in here in response to a question about

it.
What is your favorite Seasonal song?

Pam: "The Christmas Song"
Rob: "Silent Night"
Cats: "The Jingle Cat Album"

Ginger-lyn: Simon & Garfunkle's "Silent Night/7 O'Clock News"

Ginger-lyn
Pagan ;-)

That one is a real downer, but it is very, very good.

Joy

Old December 4th 03, 10:00 PM
polonca12000

So very sorry to hear you are no longer able to enjoy listening to the music
as much as before.
Purrs and hugs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip And all of you please enjoy the music for me. I'm pretty near deaf