Litterbox problem. Help Please!

Old January 25th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Barry don't post with my display name

"cybercat" wrote in message

"NMR" wrote in message
.. .

"NMR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Barry that is not funny posting with my Display name

NMR, I thought that was you! I also thought it was funny.

Yes it was funny but I will be honest that is one of my biggest pet peeves
I don't like some one thinking that a poster is me when it is not.

Old January 25th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

NMR wrote:

Yes it was funny but I will be honest that is one of my biggest pet peeves
I don't like some one thinking that a poster is me when it is not.

Im not going to tell you again!

We're not going to have a problem with this now are we squidworth?

Old January 26th 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Litterbox problem. Help Please!

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Your vet is correct except you need THREE litter boxes. I can't believe
you would consider getting rid of the cat rather than get another litter
box. Be prepared for a lot of flames about that.

You called that one right. LOL. Thanks for the warning. And thanks to
anyone who took my request seriously and tried to be of assistance. To you
others. . .hey, it's all good.

Shy Guy