cat advice please

Old November 11th 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
smoggy

Default cat advice please

my cat who is about 9 years old has started to lose her fur under her
bellie and inside its rear legs,this started about 8 weeks ago,and she
is allmost bald.anyone help please.

Old November 11th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when smoggy wrote:
my cat who is about 9 years old has started to lose her fur under her
bellie and inside its rear legs,this started about 8 weeks ago,and she
is allmost bald.anyone help please.

I cannot stress this enough: WHEN YOUR CAT HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS, TAKE THE
CAT TO A VET!

Few of us have medical traing, and those of us who do would not give
medical advice without physically examining the cat.

The best you can hope for is anecdotal stories of similar ailments and
what worked for THAT CAT.

Please have a vet look at your cat.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old November 11th 07, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"smoggy" wrote in message
oups.com...
my cat who is about 9 years old has started to lose her fur under her
bellie and inside its rear legs,this started about 8 weeks ago,and she
is allmost bald.anyone help please.

Mark has given excellent advice. All of us on this group love cats (that's
why we're here), but it simply isn't possible to diagnose a specific problem
from "long distance." Moreover, the you have described a problem that has
existed for several weeks, so it is long past the time when your cat should
have had a medical evaluation. Please make an appointment immediately!
(And then please check back and give us an update.)

MaryL

Old November 12th 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Mark Edwards wrote:
No cluons were harmed when smoggy wrote:
my cat who is about 9 years old has started to lose her fur under her
bellie and inside its rear legs,this started about 8 weeks ago,and she
is allmost bald.anyone help please.

I cannot stress this enough: WHEN YOUR CAT HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS, TAKE THE
CAT TO A VET!

Few of us have medical traing, and those of us who do would not give
medical advice without physically examining the cat.

The best you can hope for is anecdotal stories of similar ailments and
what worked for THAT CAT.

Please have a vet look at your cat.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

What he said.

It makes no more sense to ask for a diagnosis of your cat here than it
would to ask for a diagnosis for a problem *you* may have. You'd go the
doctor, right? Take your cat to the vet.

Ginger-lyn

--
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com