Hey Jerry, Buy a Dictionary you stupid *******!

Old August 24th 03, 05:41 AM
Katra

Default Hey Jerry, Buy a Dictionary you stupid *******!

From: The Puppy Wizard ) Message 3 in thread
Subject: Hey Jerry, Buy a Dictionary you stupid
*******!
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior,
rec.pets.cats.rescue, rec.pets.cats.health+behav, View this article only
rec.pets.dogs.rescue, talk.politics.animals
Date: 2003-08-23 16:03:15 PST

HOWEDY katra,

"Katra" wrote in message

Jerry dear,

Familiarity breeds contempt.

The Puppy Wizard doesn't appreciate indiscriminate familiarity.

That's why you should never own a dog.
You have no clu' about the concept of unconditional love. :-)

Cats give it too...

What would you suggest we DO with all the homeless
dogs/puppies?

Like the 13 y.o. kat who's gonna get thrown HOWETA
her HOWES for peeing on the furniture because of
the new baby?

YOU could SAVE that kat's life, katra.

No, I can't. Your DDR quit working about 1 month ago and you already
told me that you won't honor the warranty now 'cause you are mad at me.
It did not work anywhere near long enough for me to have paid you what
it was worth.

But you won't, cause you FEAR The Puppy Wizard's
INFORMATION cause it HURTS you, PERSONALLY.

And your sorry assed point???

I suppose you could take them all in, like these people:

Who's gonna take in the 13 y.o. kat cause she's ANXIHOWES?

Someone that loves her.....

http://www.starbreezes.com/11/collectors.html

From your site: "Pathological animal hoarding is a
form of mental illness."

You got forty kats, katra. You a animal hoarder,
a krazy kat lady?

I'm not. ;-)

I did the research, I don't fit the profile.

BTW, I only have 36 now. 'Liz came and got her 4. They were temporary boarders.

http://www.animalworksonline.com/ani...20hoarding.htm

From your site: "Animal collectors are people who,
due to a psychological condition, honestly believe
that any quality of life that they provide for an animal
is better than letting that animal die."

So katra, you're sayin we got too many NO KILL shelters,
like "kind2nobodybutherowngoddamnedself" paulette nolan sez?

Are the conditions that these animals LIVE under
really better than euthanasia?

You're mixin MENTAL ILLNESS with responsible
pet care, katra. YOU'RE the MENTAL CASE if you
think there's any similarity. YOU'RE the MENTAL
CASE if you think KILLIN animals is a REMEDY.

Of course, nearly all of these people are like you,

BWEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Ain't no goddamnedbody in the Whole Wild World,
like The Puppy Wizard, katra.

That's for sure! ;-)

and do not believe in "mutilating" an animal by spaying
or neutering it,

You're mixin apples and fruitcakes, katra. The Puppy
Wizard doesn't suggest keepin forty kats like you got,
and mix boys and girls together, and not prevent breeding.

Mine are all fixed. BTW, 'Liz came and picked up the 4 I was boarding
for her, so the numbers no longer add up.
She got them about a month ago.

Spaying/Neutering prevents uncontrolled breeding. I do that. You don't.

People like you will do and say ANYTHING to OBSCURE
the FACTS only in order to DEFEND YOURSELVES from
the FACTS as The Puppy Wizard has STATED.

And you don't honor your warrantee... so why should I promote your
product? It did work initially, but it quit. End of story.
I can do a Paypal search to see when I paid for it.

so compound their problem.

IN GENERAL, spaying and neutering is UNNECESSARY
and INAPUPRIATE. For critters like ferrets, it's NECESSARY,
unless you're gonna BREED them every cycle. For feral kats
it's NECESSARY to control kat HOWEses and feral pupulations.

Would YOU KILL those feral kats, as your pal lying "I LOVE
KOEHLER" lynn HAS STATED SHE DOES... instead of T/N/R?

I can't take anymore. I've already turned down several cats.
I've accepted 3 into care in the past 6 years. That's it.

We got ANIMAL LOVERS PROFITTING off of "rescues" and
"shelters" who'd capture and MURDER feral colonies, katra.

HOWE does katra FEEL abHOWET that, katra?

It sux, but people like YOU are responsible since you don't believe in
spay/neuter! It's YOUR FAULT!!!

Think about it.....

YOU think abHOWET it, instead of runnin off half
cocked and shootin yourself in the goddamned foot
spHOWETin off at The Puppy Wizard for DEMANDING
apupriate handling and care for ALL living beings, katra.

Your DDR worked, for awhile......
but now it has quit.
And I'm not going to spend another $150.00 for another piece
of crap that only works for, what, 2 months???

for once!

Yeah. Constantly.

Meanwhile, you gonna offer some ADVICE for the
new mum with her jealHOWES kat ****in on her
furniture? Or are you gonna let her KILL IT???

You guarantee your warrantee and I'll think about it.

From: Leslie S. Gottlieb )
Subject: Home Needed For 13 Year Old in Bergen County NJ ASAP
Date: 2003-08-19 16:29:01 PST

I need to find a loving home for my cat Inky. She is
having litter box issues probably due to my baby son.
She is front declawed and kind of skittish and shy.

If anyone can help, please e-mail me ASAP.

--
Leslie Gottlieb

K.

NHOWE get the heel HOWETA here.

The Puppy Wizard. } ; ~ )

The Puppy Wizard wrote:

Idiot.....
I ought to turn you in to the BBB.

K.

snipped

--
^,,^ Cats-haven Hobby Farm ^,,^ ^,,^

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...s&userid=katra
Old August 24th 03, 07:24 AM
The Puppy Wizard

HOWEDY katra,

From: The Puppy Wizard )

*******!
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior,
Date: 2003-08-23 16:03:15 PST

HOWEDY katra,

"Katra" wrote in message

Jerry dear,

Familiarity breeds contempt.

The Puppy Wizard doesn't appreciate indiscriminate

familiarity.

That's why you should never own a dog.

Yeah. Been thinkin of gettin rid of mine.

You have no clu' about the concept of unconditional love. :-)

What's love got to do with it?

Cats give it too...

The Puppy Wizard doen't entertain LOVE when
discussing right and wrong, good and bad.

What would you suggest we DO with all the homeless
dogs/puppies?

HOWER animal lovers here, KILL them.

Like the 13 y.o. kat who's gonna get thrown HOWETA
her HOWES for peeing on the furniture because of
the new baby?

YOU could SAVE that kat's life, katra.

No, I can't. Your DDR quit working about 1 month
ago and you already told me that you won't honor
the warranty now 'cause you are mad at me.

NO. The Puppy Wizard won't honor your SATISFACTION
GUARANTEE cause you're a liar and a animal abuser.

If the DDR BROKE, it's covered under the 2 year warranty.
But if you're tryin to tell me "IT AIN'T WORKIN," if the lites
go on and off as they're supposed to IT'S WORKIN and you
and satisfied because you're a goddamned MENTAL CASE.

It did not work anywhere near long enough for me
to have paid you what it was worth.

If the DDR is not functioning send it back to me and
I'll repair or replace it and pay your return shippin to boot.

But you won't, cause you FEAR The Puppy Wizard's
INFORMATION cause it HURTS you, PERSONALLY.

And your sorry assed point???

The POINT IS, you're a dog abuser and a liar.

I suppose you could take them all in, like these people:

Who's gonna take in the 13 y.o. kat cause she's ANXIHOWES?

Someone that loves her.....

SomeWON that LOVES her would teach the OP HOWE
to handle and train the kat so she's not ANXIHOWES
noMOORE and won't spray the HOWES.

http://www.starbreezes.com/11/collectors.html

From your site: "Pathological animal hoarding is a
form of mental illness."

You got forty kats, katra. You a animal hoarder,
a krazy kat lady?

I'm not. ;-)

I did the research, I don't fit the profile.

Yeah. You said you STUDIED your FREE copy of
The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual, yet you still hurt your dogs,
katra.

BTW, I only have 36 now. 'Liz came and got her 4.
They were temporary boarders.

Yeah. Forty kats is the cut off for bein a krazy kat lady.
Besides, you're not old enough. Perhaps daddykins
is a krazy kat man and you're trapped taking care
of him and the kats?

http://www.animalworksonline.com/ani...20hoarding.htm

From your site: "Animal collectors are people who,
due to a psychological condition, honestly believe
that any quality of life that they provide for an animal
is better than letting that animal die."

So katra, you're sayin we got too many NO KILL shelters,
like "kind2nobodybutherowngoddamnedself" paulette nolan
sez?

No answer to KILLIN critters, katra? You think we
have TOO MANY NO KILL SHELTERS, katra?

Are the conditions that these animals LIVE under
really better than euthanasia?

You're mixin MENTAL ILLNESS with responsible
pet care, katra. YOU'RE the MENTAL CASE if you
think there's any similarity. YOU'RE the MENTAL
CASE if you think KILLIN animals is a REMEDY.

Of course, nearly all of these people are like you,

BWEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Ain't no goddamnedbody in the Whole Wild World,
like The Puppy Wizard, katra.

That's for sure! ;-)

BET ON IT.

and do not believe in "mutilating" an animal by spaying
or neutering it,

You're mixin apples and fruitcakes, katra. The Puppy
Wizard doesn't suggest keepin forty kats like you got,
and mix boys and girls together, and not prevent breeding.

Mine are all fixed.

Yeah, as expected. Kats are a bit different from dogs,
they go into heat monthly and screeem for a few days
and get goofy and spray.

BTW, 'Liz came and picked up the 4 I was boarding
for her, so the numbers no longer add up.
She got them about a month ago.

Spaying/Neutering prevents uncontrolled breeding.

So does appupriate handling and training.

I do that.

No, you don't.

You don't.

That's what The Puppy Wizard teaches, anyHOWE.

People like you will do and say ANYTHING to OBSCURE
the FACTS only in order to DEFEND YOURSELVES from
the FACTS as The Puppy Wizard has STATED.

And you don't honor your warrantee...

Warrantee YES, SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, for
you, as discussed, NO, cause you're a goddamned
fruitcake and you'll do and say anything to defend
your right to abuse critters...

so why should I promote your product?

The Puppy Wizard was not lookin for you to promote
DDR, cause your word is FOR ****, katra. You're
a dog abuser and a liar.

It did work initially, but it quit.

Did the lites go HOWET? Or does it "just not work"
on your critters noMOORE? Same same as The
Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Trainin
Method Manual. YOU GOT TO FOLLOW THE
INSTRUCTIONS.

You don't, cause you REFUSE to stop forcing control
and punishing your critters.

End of story.

Don't freakin tell The Puppy Wizard the story, HE
wrote the goddamned book, kartra. The Puppy
Wizard has a other surprise ending, to boot.

I can do a Paypal search to see when I paid for it.

Wasn't that long ago. Your warrantee is covered.
Return the DDR to me and I'll return it back in
perfect condition with a new two year warranty.

so compound their problem.

IN GENERAL, spaying and neutering is UNNECESSARY
and INAPUPRIATE. For critters like ferrets, it's NECESSARY,
unless you're gonna BREED them every cycle. For feral kats
it's NECESSARY to control kat HOWEses and feral
pupulations.

Would YOU KILL those feral kats, as your pal lying "I LOVE
KOEHLER" lynn HAS STATED SHE DOES... instead of T/N/R?

I can't take anymore.

That wasn't the question.

I've already turned down several cats.
I've accepted 3 into care in the past 6 years. That's it.

That's not the question.

We got ANIMAL LOVERS PROFITTING off of "rescues" and
"shelters" who'd capture and MURDER feral colonies, katra.

HOWE does katra FEEL abHOWET that, katra?

It sux, but people like YOU are responsible

You mean, the good people who donate money
and give discHOWENTS to shelter / rescue
organizations? The Puppy Wizar REGRETS
ever having extended HIS generHOWEsity.
Most of them are unworthy of any merit, they
hurt and kill animals and LIE abHOWET it.

since you don't believe in
spay/neuter! It's YOUR FAULT!!!

That's far fetched. But since you're a freakin
certified MENTAL CASE, that was PREDICTABLE.

Think about it.....

YOU think abHOWET it, instead of runnin off half
cocked and shootin yourself in the goddamned foot
spHOWETin off at The Puppy Wizard for DEMANDING
apupriate handling and care for ALL living beings, katra.

Your DDR worked, for awhile...... but now it has quit.

If the unit is malfunctioning send it back, it's under
warranty.

And I'm not going to spend another $150.00 for another piece
of crap that only works for, what, 2 months???

It's under warranty. You'll NEVER be SATISFIED
with it cause you're a freakin animal abuser and
MENTAL CASE.

for once!

Yeah. Constantly.

Meanwhile, you gonna offer some ADVICE for the
new mum with her jealHOWES kat ****in on her
furniture? Or are you gonna let her KILL IT???

You guarantee your warrantee and I'll think about it.

Perhaps you'd misunderstood, or perhaps The Puppy
Wizard was not clear, the unit has a 2 year warranty.
Your SATISFACTION cannot be guaranteed because
YOU HURT YOUR CRITTERS.

From: Leslie S. Gottlieb )
Date: 2003-08-19 16:29:01 PST

The Puppy Wizard wrote:

Idiot.....
I ought to turn you in to the BBB.

Funny, you never mentioned it BROKE.

K.

Based on your written history, The Puppy Wizard
doesn't believe you... but send it back and your
unit will be repaired or replaced and your shippin
will likeWIZE, be refunded.

snipped

You're sumpthin else, katra. You can't see yourself
cause to do that would HURT... You're a very sick
individual.

The Puppy Wizard. } ; ~ )

Old August 24th 03, 08:28 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 06:24:32 GMT, "The Puppy Wizard"
wrote:

Jerry, how did you come up with this DDR thing, anyway? How did you
figure out which frequencies to use, etc?

Charlie
Old August 24th 03, 06:43 PM
The Puppy Wizard

wrote in message
om...
Charlie Wilkes wrote in message

. ..
On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 23:41:11 -0500, Katra

wrote:

YOU could SAVE that kat's life, katra.

No, I can't. Your DDR quit working about 1 month ago and you

already
told me that you won't honor the warranty now 'cause you are

mad at me.
It did not work anywhere near long enough for me to have paid

you what
it was worth.

How interesting. Did it malfunction, or did it lose its
effectiveness?

Charlie

Good question...
I'm not sure.
I had one cat peeing in front of the litter
box at the end of the hall, not sure who it
was as I never caught them at it. The DDR
seemed to stop that behavior for awhile.

K.

BWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

The machine works fine, but you won't stop PUNISHING.

Old August 24th 03, 07:52 PM
Katra

wrote:

YOU could SAVE that kat's life, katra.

No, I can't. Your DDR quit working about 1 month ago and you

already
told me that you won't honor the warranty now 'cause you are

mad at me.
It did not work anywhere near long enough for me to have paid

you what
it was worth.

How interesting. Did it malfunction, or did it lose its
effectiveness?

Charlie

Good question...
I'm not sure.
I had one cat peeing in front of the litter
box at the end of the hall, not sure who it
was as I never caught them at it. The DDR
seemed to stop that behavior for awhile.

K.

BWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

The machine works fine, but you won't stop PUNISHING.

I don't punish my cats moron.....
That doesn't work on cats.

The machine quit working. Whether it's faulty is
questionable. We won't know until you are willing
to replace it, then we will see!

K.

Old August 26th 03, 03:55 AM
Mike D

wrote:

Jerry, how did you come up with this DDR thing, anyway? How did you
figure out which frequencies to use, etc?

Charlie

It's called "Get rich quick" schemes. They abound on the net - anyone
can buy them. Note that howe will NOT tell you anything about the
device like frequencies and such. He doesn't know. Really - ask him
ANYTHING scientific about it. He doesn't know.