Ms. Rebecca, howz da konstruckshun?

Old March 23rd 05, 09:49 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

Default Ms. Rebecca, howz da konstruckshun?

Hihi Rebecca,

Itz been a wyle since dey started on da Fluffykitz facility. Iz it
finnished yet? Iz yoo goink to offer da community a tour?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/23/2005 3:47:40 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old March 23rd 05, 10:15 PM
Rebecca

Hihi, Anaïs. Da construkshun went furry well. Da bilding is finished an
Chester sined off on dat part alreddy. Now da ekwipmint iz installed, too.
I needz to hab it inspektid befur we kan start uzing it. Unfortunately my
Meowmie haz had new sikmonsters fur a kupple ub weeks, so I haz bin bizzy
takin care ub her an haznt bin able to git bak to Chester fur da final
inspekshun.

I didn't know da kommyunitee wud be innerestid in toorin owr liddle
facility, but Id be glad to offur a toor. In fakt, enneekittee wud be
welkum to stop by at ennee time to see it -- itz pritty neet state ub da art
stuff. If we kan git sum volunteerkittees fur da Meels on Paws program, dat
wud be grate, too!

Rebecca

Old March 24th 05, 03:19 AM
ClowderCat

Rebecca wrote:
Hihi, Ana=EFs. Da construkshun went furry well. Da bilding is

[...]

A large truck pulls up at the large building. Two cats jump out and
walk into the building.

Hi Rebecca. I'm here again to inspect. I'm sure that everything will
be above code.

I brought my assistant. This is Nathan.

Chester

Nathan sniffs noses with Rebecca.

Hi Rebecca. I'm here to help Chester with the equipment inspection.
I'm the code expert on equipment.

Nathan

Old March 24th 05, 07:37 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:15:04 GMT, Rebecca wrote:

I didn't know da kommyunitee wud be innerestid in toorin owr liddle
facility, but Id be glad to offur a toor. In fakt, enneekittee wud be
welkum to stop by at ennee time to see it -- itz pritty neet state ub da art
stuff. If we kan git sum volunteerkittees fur da Meels on Paws program, dat
wud be grate, too!

Uv cawze we wood, Rebecca - all uv da kommunity wood lyke to wish da twee
uv you gud luck and see yur bootiful facility!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/24/2005 1:36:25 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old March 31st 05, 09:13 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger walks up to his love, I trida post when you sayed dat you waz gettin
watermonsterz butted it wuuldn't go fru, wuuld you likta go on diz tour
togefur? Tiger, cranky to the pooter

Old March 31st 05, 09:38 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:13:04 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Tiger walks up to his love, I trida post when you sayed dat you waz gettin
watermonsterz butted it wuuldn't go fru, wuuld you likta go on diz tour
togefur? Tiger, cranky to the pooter

Uv cawz, my deer! Dis souns like fun! An maybe Rebecca will haff sum
samples for my big, hungry boycat!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/31/2005 3:35:54 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 2nd 05, 05:10 PM
Miss Violette

I wuuld likez samplez,

*thinks a sample new pooter wuuld be nize*
Takez the petite paw and smoockez it

Old April 3rd 05, 06:58 AM
Rebecca

A large truck pulls up at the large building. Two cats jump out and
walk into the building.

Hi Rebecca. I'm here again to inspect. I'm sure that everything will
be above code.

I brought my assistant. This is Nathan.

Chester

Nathan sniffs noses with Rebecca.

Hi Rebecca. I'm here to help Chester with the equipment inspection.
I'm the code expert on equipment.

Nathan

Nice to meet yoo, Nathan. Fangu fur kumming on such short notice. Sum ub
da kommyunitee kittees will be kumming to hab a toor ub da warehowse, and I
wuz hopin to hab awl da spekshuns dun befor dey gits heer. Ize sorree I
didnt git bak to yoo sooner, but my sekretary haz bin neglektin hur duteez
juss becaws she haz bin sik. Gud hewp is hard to find.

Enneway, yool be innerested in da kwipmint. We haz freezers to keep da
frozin stufz, frijiz to keep da kold stufz, an warmin uvvins to keep cookt
fudz warm until we deliverz dem. We haz lotz ub shelfs fur storin dry gudz.
Yoo mite notiss dat dey iz furryfurry talltalltall: well, at da end ub eech
unit, dere is a kittee-size spiral starekase dat letz us git up an down to
whare da stufz iz.

Whut else wud yoo like to see?

Rebecca

Old April 3rd 05, 07:04 AM
Rebecca

Why, fangu, Miss Violette, datz furry generis ub alla yoo! Dat will git da
program off to a gud start. As soon az da spekshuns iz awl dun, yoo kan awl
kum ober an git familyer wit da setup.

Rebecca, happy that other kitties want to support this effort

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
My entire house will help with meals on paws, Miss Violette for her house
. ..