Da Danze

Old February 19th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da Danze

Piglet looks around the room, content that everyone is having such a good
time. Suddenly the fur stands up on the back of herown neck. "Wascal,
look, look iz dat, iz dat, yez dat iz Willow".

Willow walks into the ballroom dressed from head to rear paw in leather!
She had high heeled boots, tight pants and jacket and Piglet notices
something in her ear. When she gets closer, she sees it is a heart shaped
TATTOO. She grabs Willow by the other ear and leads her to the lady cats
room. "What iz u dink drezzed like dat and whatz dat in yourown ear?"

"Well Pig when gramby spilled da wine on myownself I liked da red wif mine
fur and cided to get a tatooin dat kolor. I didnt gamble so cided to spend
my toomas in da gift shopz and diz iz what I wantez." Piglet looks at her
and knows she is growing up and decides if this is the worst she does
then...go figure.

Old February 19th 08, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Trudi saw the look on piglette's face so follows to the ladycatz rum... she
lukz at willow carefulli... well, itz not fur mineself but fura yung kat itz
not too bad, anna its not like she getted sumfin dirty in herown ear lika
D*G or sumfin... Trudi, Tryinta hep calm pig... anna thinkin diz iz gonna
hafta be a veri strong boycat ta win willowz heart

Old February 19th 08, 09:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

I fingk yoo lukz furry distinktif, Willow. I admirez yurownself fur dressin
da way yoo wantz.

Rebecca

Old February 19th 08, 09:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

They rush to Auntie and et a cool cloth. Piglet takes a few deep breaths
and says "You do look nice in a weird sort of way. Let uz return to da
danze. Wonder where Lewi and O T are.

Willow puts a paw on Piglets arm. Fangu for dat. I wonderz what O T will
fink about diz?

Old February 19th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Willow walks into the ballroom dressed from head to rear paw in leather!
She had high heeled boots, tight pants and jacket and Piglet notices
something in her ear. When she gets closer, she sees it is a heart shaped
TATTOO. She grabs Willow by the other ear and leads her to the lady cats
room. "What iz u dink drezzed like dat and whatz dat in yourown ear?"

Wow, Willow - dats a nice look!

Harri Roadcat

Old February 19th 08, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 19, 3:43*am, "Granby" wrote:
They rush to Auntie and et a cool cloth. *Piglet takes a few deep breaths
and says "You do look nice in a weird sort of way. *Let uz return to da
danze. *Wonder where Lewi and O T are.

Willow puts a paw on Piglets arm. *Fangu for dat. *I wonderz what O T will
fink about diz?"Rebecca"

Wascal, who has been calmly letting Piglet do the talking, says "don'
worree bout wut annybuddy cept Piglet finks. Yoo gotta bee yung wunce
an yoo got good Gramby ann Piglet too gide yoo."

turning to the group around Aunti, he removes a small vial of
smelling-salts from his puch A little bitt ub dis mite hep.

--

"Granby" wrote in message
Piglet looks around the room, content that everyone is having such a good
time. *Suddenly the fur stands up on the back of herown neck. *"Wascal,
look, look iz dat, iz dat, yez dat iz Willow".

Willow walks into the ballroom dressed from head to rear paw in leather!
She had high heeled boots, tight pants and jacket and Piglet notices
something in her ear. *When she gets closer, she sees it is a heart
shaped TATTOO. *She grabs Willow by the other ear and leads her to the
lady cats room. *"What iz u dink drezzed like dat and whatz dat in
yourown ear?"

"Well Pig when gramby spilled da wine on myownself I liked da red wif
mine fur and cided to get a tatooin dat kolor. *I didnt gamble so cided
to spend my toomas in da gift shopz and diz iz what I wantez." *Piglet
looks at her and knows she is growing up and decides if this is the worst
she does then...go figure.- Hide quoted text -

Old February 19th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Trudi notes that piglette is calmer now, anti Julie is fine anna piglette's
date is a resourceful gentleman cat...

Old February 19th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet takes Wascals paw as they return to the ballroom, "Well at least der
wazn't an earing in her noze or eyebrow...waz dere?"

Old February 19th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 19, 1:34*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet takes Wascals paw as they return to the ballroom, "Well at least der
wazn't an earing in her noze or eyebrow...waz dere?"

No der wuzent. Shee haz too mak hur oun misteaks, jus wike enny kid.
Butted shee will be ok. Wen I wuz a yungster, I attackted a raccoom
dat wuz eetin r catsfudz. DAT wuz a misteak butted mr. raccoom wuz
nise ennuf to let mee drife him off ann not hurted mee. An den I let
him eet affter wee ated rs. An wee becam gud frenz. Bein yung iss bout
survivin yur misteaks.

blushes By da way, wuz weee jus in da ladies rum?

da lazt danze Stormmee Cat community 6 October 29th 06 04:30 AM
letz danze Stormmee Cat community 32 October 27th 06 12:56 AM