[OT] Finally!

Old November 20th 04, 01:23 PM
Yowie

Default [OT] Finally!

First, is the game Bubbels actually OT anymore, or does it now hold the
status of being quasi on-topic like food or books?

Second, I finally finished the stupid thing with a mammoth score of 138430,
with a screen full of dark blue (ironic, because it seemed that that colour
was always against me for some reason).. It only took me 3 seconds to clear
it when the clock started. I am soooooooo relieved!

However, I did notice towards the end, you actually had to start thinking
about where to put the bubbels so as to not leave "orphan" bubbles that
would need two more of them to pop- it was better to leave a stray at the
bottom of a chain so it would dissappear if I popped the ones above it.

It is now 2 hours past my bedtime, and I'm going bubbel Bev over the head
for doing this to me!

Can I finally put this stupid thing away, satisfied? Well sure I could, but
if you just give me a few more goes, I bet I can beat the game with a lower
score than 138430!

*yawn*

Yowie
Bubbeloholic No.012

---

Old November 20th 04, 11:47 PM
Debbie Wilson

Yowie wrote:

First, is the game Bubbels actually OT anymore, or does it now hold the
status of being quasi on-topic like food or books?

Oh, I think it's definitely on-topic :-)

Can I finally put this stupid thing away, satisfied? Well sure I could, but
if you just give me a few more goes, I bet I can beat the game with a lower
score than 138430!

Finished for the second time (only) with low score of 27500. I consider
myself very lucky!!! Last night's high sco 91350 before crashing out.

Found myself eating pack of 'Skittles' for no apparent reason, then
realised they are identical to Bubbels. Of course then had to play
several more games....

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old November 21st 04, 12:14 AM
lewe

"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

well I just came out of one with 136K ... ;P
you go girl!
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old November 21st 04, 12:14 AM
lewe

"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

[OT] Crash and burn MaryL Cat anecdotes 25 March 17th 04 11:28 PM
[OT] Iron Chef Yowie Cat anecdotes 19 December 23rd 03 07:32 AM
[OT] Just needed to vent Yowie Cat anecdotes 56 November 23rd 03 08:06 AM