I love the sound...

Old March 22nd 05, 08:28 PM
Gabey8

Default I love the sound...

That "Zuz. Zzuzz." thread got me thinking about my favorite kitty sound
effects.

I love the sound of a cat who's purring and eating at the same time.

PrrrrrrKKKKKKrrrrrrrKKKKKKKrrrrrrKKKKKKKrrrrrrr

with munching and crunching of cat food as the undertone.

)

I also love the sound of a kitty whose motor takes a few iterations before
it starts.

Prr. Prrrrr. PRRRRrrrr. PRRRRRRrrrrrrRRRRRRrrrrrRRRRRRrrrrr

And I LOOOOOVE the sound of chirpy purrs, where the kitty makes a warbling
noise with every exhale.

CHRRRRRrrrrrrrCHRRRRRRrrrrrrCHRRRRRRrrrrrrr.

Aah, heck. I just love the sound of happy kitties, period. )

Donna and the purr-monsters known as Captain and Stanley

Old March 22nd 05, 10:57 PM
Christina Websell

"Gabey8" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
That "Zuz. Zzuzz." thread got me thinking about my favorite kitty sound
effects.

I love the sound of a cat who's purring and eating at the same time.

PrrrrrrKKKKKKrrrrrrrKKKKKKKrrrrrrKKKKKKKrrrrrrr

with munching and crunching of cat food as the undertone.

)

I also love the sound of a kitty whose motor takes a few iterations before
it starts.

Prr. Prrrrr. PRRRRrrrr. PRRRRRRrrrrrrRRRRRRrrrrrRRRRRRrrrrr

And I LOOOOOVE the sound of chirpy purrs, where the kitty makes a warbling
noise with every exhale.

CHRRRRRrrrrrrrCHRRRRRRrrrrrrCHRRRRRRrrrrrrr.

Aah, heck. I just love the sound of happy kitties, period. )

Donna and the purr-monsters known as Captain and Stanley

Kitty also purrs at the same time as she eats, if the food is very nice by
her standards. Rrrrrr. gobble. Mrrrrrr. gobble.
Boyfriend hasn't yet developed his purr properly. At first I didn't think
he had a purr at all. Now I can sometimes hear the quietest purr I ever
heard but he will stop if he thinks I'm listening.

Tweed

Old March 23rd 05, 04:16 AM
Marina

Gabey8 wrote:

That "Zuz. Zzuzz." thread got me thinking about my favorite kitty sound
effects.

I love the sound of a cat who's purring and eating at the same time.

PrrrrrrKKKKKKrrrrrrrKKKKKKKrrrrrrKKKKKKKrrrrrrr

with munching and crunching of cat food as the undertone.

)

LOL! My resident purr champion, Nikki, does that. So funny. The purr
sounds different when she opens her mouth to chew, so you get a
two-toned purr.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and coming soon: Mere!

Tough love for baaad kittie gertrude Cat health & behaviour 234 June 17th 04 09:06 PM
Love my Litter Locker k conover Cat health & behaviour 6 June 16th 04 12:42 PM
My Tribute to Spook KS Cat community 38 October 23rd 03 03:00 AM
Love Calls in the Driveway Bev Cat anecdotes 11 October 17th 03 01:36 AM