fooling the human

Old May 19th 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

Default fooling the human

A classic bit of feline behavior...

http://www.twolumps.net/d/20090508.html

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old May 19th 09, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
A classic bit of feline behavior...

http://www.twolumps.net/d/20090508.html

Tanada must have been channeling this for some time. She has managed to con
someone into feeding her 43 cans of cat food in less than a month. I just
had to buy another case today.

Pam S.

Old May 19th 09, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
A classic bit of feline behavior...

http://www.twolumps.net/d/20090508.html

Tanada must have been channeling this for some time. She has
managed to con someone into feeding her 43 cans of cat food in less
than a month. I just had to buy another case today.

Pam S.

One of the things you just learn to live with in a multiple person
household. Lots of things happen that 'nobody' did.

My latest excuse is, 'well if I did/said that I didn't know it'

Once I take my Ambien, I'm not fully responsible for my words or
actions.

Jo

Old May 19th 09, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in news:77ecdmF1f3qr8U2
@mid.individual.net:

A classic bit of feline behavior...

http://www.twolumps.net/d/20090508.html

LOL, another side effect of Swine Flu.