food: drool warning!!!

Old June 22nd 10, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default food: drool warning!!!

so my sister recently gifted me with fresh eggs and raw milk wtith the cream
in... wanting to pay honor to such wonderfully fresh items i struck on the
idea of making egg custard... the recipe i nrmally use is a "diet" version
that we have adapted through trial and error... so we in effect reverse
engienerred it to make the custard... the house smells great, the extra heat
in the kitchen was worth it and the extra ww points was worth it... my
stripped version is 2 ww points, this version is 8 points, my daily points i
am allowed is currently 24

fresh milk just sooo rocks,

Lee

Old June 22nd 10, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^,,^=

Default drool warning!!!

I LOVE custard.....thanx for the drool warning Kyla