Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Old June 9th 09, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Inbitatshun to a pardee!

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 22:03:25 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

i wuz wunnerin ifin da sekret santa mite know ifin dey participated anna
ifin her knowz a way ta knotakt hersef??? i duzint haffa sekret santa adrezz
beclawz itsa new pooter but i wuz thinkin diz mite be a way ta fin owt,
Trudi

Because of work etc, the last year I participated
was 2006, and I just emailed you Mary Cooper's
address from the Xmas 2006 Kissamouse card list.
(yes, I save all of my emails)

I don't, of course, know if she moved. Perhaps
someone has the 2007 list.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/8/2009 11:48:38 PM
Old June 9th 09, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da Pawty Beginz!

Willow excuses her self from Paddy as he is eating, and goes to dance with
Mosey.
"Mosey `=`^..^`=`" wrote in message
Mosey asks Willow ifen hurself wood wike tew danse wif himself later.

you iz veri spekal az well, sumday you willz finda rite kitty purtiner
fur yourownsef, Tiger

Willow hands Tiger a cup of nip coffee. Drink diz and when dat hansom
musik man nouncez da dance u haff a good time. You anna your wifekitty
and spezial peoplez.

whew diz makez minsef feelz muc betterer... i gotted da prezziez anna i
didunt drink dat whole bottle, Tiger, glad of that... they go back
downstairs... to wait for the anifursary danze
"Granby" wrote in message
O T puts him arm around Tigers shoulder and they sing to the music as
they leave the room. Other cats think they are just enjoying
themselves. They go to the elevator, Dont fink Tiger kan du da stairs
rite now. They go to tigers room and O T takes his key and goes with
him to the safe. They open the door and, whatz diz. Der iz whiskee in
here, da really gud stuff. Wellz, I willz preten I didnt see dat. Here
is da prezzie and another un, I fingz dat is da one for Sundance.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
mite bea gud idermint ifin you wented wif me juzt in case, duzint let
minesef furget ta bring sundanzes prezzie alzo, Tiger
"Granby" wrote in message
Wellz, for heaben sake datwaz a SAFE fing ta do. Finish ur drink
anna go git itself. Duz u needz anny help. O T iz rite ofver dere.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
well i didunt hafa hat butted i putted da prezzie sumwhere so i
wuuld remfur, so it would be, would be ... i remfurz, itz inna safe
in owrz cabin, i putted it der so it wuld be safe!!!, Tiger
remfurin thru da fog,
"Granby" wrote in message
U mayz be onta suphin boout dat muchez ta drink but u kan konsiderz
dat anofther timez. Think Tiger, u haz on dat nize tuxedo, it haz
lotza poketz. Did urself wear a top hatz ta match dat suit? U mite
haff put da prezzie in dere, like a cat in da hat onlee a prezzie
not a cat. The music has started and Willow just knowz he won't
find the present in time for the special annifersarie dance.

While she is concerned with her friend, Willow keeps looking to
see if Aed and any of his friends have come to the party.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
well lemme see, i getted readi ta arrife here afur da horrible
day atta tedz, i wanted ta get away i efin telled da hoominz ta
wate onna sardinez treet beclawz da lazt time we getted dem afur
da ted OEJ hurked up efuriwhere,... i hurkez butted i doez itsef
neatly anna hersef putted hurke efuriwhere*shudderz* efin onna
way to da litter box, diz made it harder to get to anna i iz too
owlde ta ,... nefurmind, i iz wanderin... den i wented anna
getted da prezzie furm da store anna i ported here... den i had
sefural drinkz in minez rumz ta kalm mineown nerfz in mine rum...
den i changed into diz here powder blue tuxido beclawz MMe. A.
likez itsef den i camed down hereta see mine bootiful wife kittee
anna mine furndz anna haf sum more drinkz... hic... i hazn't seen
all mine furndz but i haza wife kittee purt anna drinkz purt well
unner kontrol... well a few more drinkz maybe... anna sum more of
dem oyzterz iz in order whilez i trysta remfur what i did wiffa
prezzie... i alzo haz sumfin fur sundanze butted it iz wif da
wiffe kitteez prezzie... mayhapz i iz gettin too owldeta drinkz
diz muc... oh well too late ta catsider dat rite now...

tiger,

can i get yoursef a drink willow, anna btw thank yoursef fur
lukin in owrz cabin, i hope it wuzint too messy ta luk at, i
thinkz i did stratin it a bit befur comin down her fur drinkz...

"Granby" wrote in message
Willow takes the key from Tiger and heads for his cabin. She
slowly opens the door and peeks in. Gudnez, diz izza neat rum.
Der iznt anyfing outta plaze. She tucks her bottlebrush tail
along her back so as not to leave and fur in the room. Letz
see, noffink on da tablez by hiz kushion, not effen any fur on
da kushion. Noffink by da lidderbox, effen dat is klean, da
maidkitty musta been herez. Dere is nuffin on da desk. She turns
to leave the room and notices she has left paw prints on the
hardwood floor. She grabs a dust cloth that is by the door and
quickly erases the prints. Bud, jus like I foun it but noffink
out of plaze and no prezzie.

She returns to Tiger. I iz sorri but I didn fin nuffin. You
just hazta fink harderz.
"Granby" wrote in message
Willow taps Tiger on the shoulder. Giff me your key anna I
will chek anna see if u leftr da prezzie in ur kabin. We godda
find itself so u kan giff it to herself when u danzes da danze.
Keep eating and switch to niptea for a bit.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
fudz iz gud, tiger beginz eatin... i lofez ani seafudz, i
thinkz dat iz why i likez da kruzin diz kommuniti duz..I
thinkz ani way dat i hadda prezzie when i ported bak to da
ship anna i am purti sure i piked itsef up when i kamed furm
mine kabin, butted den i kan't remfur veri muc kuz i started
drinkin nip drinkz anna thinkin bowt mine badly behafed
hoominz, Tiger, at least eatin between bited anna not talkin
wif hizown mouf full
"Granby" wrote in message
O T and Ranger walk up to Tiger, one on each side.

O T begins, Tiger mineown man, u needz sum fudz. They walk
him to a table and sit him down in frnt of a large plate of
food. I wuz finkink where u mitted of putted dat giftz. U
waz standink by dat potted palm tree awhilez ago. Ranger kud
u chek up in itz branchez. After dat las drink ur kneez gaf
out for a minute and u sat by dat flour pot ofver dere, I
will go chek dat. U keepz eatink kauz u wanna be able to
danze da annifersarie waltz wiff yourown wife kitty when da
musik startz. I unnerstan ur awfulz day but u gotta fink of
da ladiez anna what diz day meanz to dem too.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
Tiger goez bak to da bar for anofur drink anna triez afut a
few to remfur wher he putted hiz wife kitteez prezzie... and
for that matter what he got her... he knowz itz platum anna
saphire but kant remfur zatli juzt now what he got...

he goez fur da drink and seez stormmee in front of him at
the bar wif a drink in each paw... you know i iz gonna tell
rosco juzt how meanz owrz hoominz wuz today ifin he comez to
da parti, Stormmee
"Granby" wrote in message
O T looks around for Ranger. Hey mine frien we iz gonna
haff to keepz a I on Tiger diz nite. Him and da ofther
kitties in hiz familee had a badz day, specially Tiger. I
fink him iz gonna get plasterd and we may haff to help
himself bak to his kabin. We may haff to ask Wascal to help
uz if we haz ta take dem stepz.
"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message

[A 'porter twinkles, and a sleek brown cat steps
out, followed by a more rotund grey one: it is
Hercule and the Inspector. They signal to the wait
kitties to help,and they unload two cases marked
DOMAINE CHAT LUNATIQUE, RHEIMS, FRANCE - DEMI-SEC
NIP-SHAMPAYNE; then two more of oysters, and one
of lobsters. The poster twinkles and returns.]

[Inspector] Ahh, Hercule, mon ami, what eez a
party wifout nip-shampayne, and lopster?
Waitkitties, pleeze haff zee kitchen-cats put
zeese oysterz on beds ob ice, den shuck zem so zat
zey are on zee haff-shell - and zee shampayne must
awlso be on ice. I weel come into zee kitchen
shortly to consult weef zee chef abowt zee
lopsterz!

[Hercule] But ob cawze we needs shampayne and
lopsterz! Ann Mme. Anaïs! Happy Birfday and
anipurrsary! But where eez yur wink, Tiger and
Allo, Mme. Pitoonya - were eez zee ofur
birfday-boy Sundance? Or eez we early?

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir

Old June 9th 09, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`

[Mosey and Willow go into a Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers routine]
Yoo wook luffly tewnite Willow, n yoo danse wunnerfully.
*Twirls Willow*
I nebber met Paddy B4. Derez lotza kitties heer I dunt gnow yet.
Dis iz funfun. He then kisses her paw az the song endz.
Fangu ugin Miss Willow.
Mosey

"

Old June 9th 09, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U R welcome Mosey. Dat wuz fun. Willow returns to sit beside Paddy as he
finishes his food. Uuuummm Paddy, diz iz forward but I knows mannie of da
girl cats are wonnerink da same fing, how duz dating go in ur wurld? Iz it
like in ourz? I meanz, she blushes a bit, like Trudi wanting to meet Aed
and my wanting to meet urselfz, due a girl cat just introuduce herself or
get someone to do itselfz for dem. We don wanna embarez any of your frenz
by doing da rong fing.

Old June 9th 09, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef, soft usta safe alla owrz butted she gived up when da
sekund pooter went to da brige, Trudi, who just checked da emailz anna safed
coopercatz adrezz
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 22:03:25 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

i wuz wunnerin ifin da sekret santa mite know ifin dey participated anna
ifin her knowz a way ta knotakt hersef??? i duzint haffa sekret santa
adrezz
beclawz itsa new pooter but i wuz thinkin diz mite be a way ta fin owt,
Trudi

Because of work etc, the last year I participated
was 2006, and I just emailed you Mary Cooper's
address from the Xmas 2006 Kissamouse card list.
(yes, I save all of my emails)

I don't, of course, know if she moved. Perhaps
someone has the 2007 list.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/8/2009 11:48:38 PM

Old June 9th 09, 11:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

U R welcome Mosey. Dat wuz fun. Willow returns to sit beside Paddy as he
finishes his food. Uuuummm Paddy, diz iz forward but I knows mannie of da
girl cats are wonnerink da same fing, how duz dating go in ur wurld? Iz it
like in ourz? I meanz, she blushes a bit, like Trudi wanting to meet Aed
and my wanting to meet urselfz, due a girl cat just introuduce herself or
get someone to do itselfz for dem. We don wanna embarez any of your frenz
by doing da rong fing.

Itz jus about like it itz done here. Da only reason we all act kinda shy
is dat da Second World kitties have lived in secret fur centuries, an
dealing wif First World kitties is furry new to us. We aren't sure how
fings are done in da First World, an we don't want to do anyfing wrong.

Paddy
Old June 9th 09, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

In article ,
"Mosey `=`^..^`=`" wrote:

Hello Sir Aed sez Mimzy az she walks by him, hab yoo seen Ms Morgana?
Dere is sumpthin I wanna show hur n ask hurself. Nise tew see yoo. Hab sum
goodies n nip.

Hello, Mimzy. Da last time I saw Morganna she was kind of hiding behind
da palm tree over dere. I know she would glad to see you again.

Aed
Old June 9th 09, 11:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

i thinkz we meeted atta temple, Trudi, blushing efin more

Yes, we did - I rememfur dat. An we danced, if I rememfur correctly.
Would you like to dance again? I'z not a furry good dancer, and I move
kinda slow, I'z afraid.

Aed
Old June 9th 09, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I knowz ur world of so mannie sekretz is good for urselfz anna u don wanna
giff most of dat up but, so long az we kan talk bout itselfz, den fings will
be finez/ She turns to watch Trudi and Aed waltzing across da floor.
Hhhhmmm who wud of figured dat one?

Old June 9th 09, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

I knowz ur world of so mannie sekretz is good for urselfz anna u don wanna
giff most of dat up but, so long az we kan talk bout itselfz, den fings will
be finez/ She turns to watch Trudi and Aed waltzing across da floor.
Hhhhmmm who wud of figured dat one?

Yep, wez can talk bout most anyfing. It'z not so much dat we has
secrets, as dat we'z afraid dat First World kitties might be kind of put
off by ourownselves.

Once a Second World kitties reaches 6 to 9 monfs of age, we gain da
ability to shift into hoomin form. An some of us also gets da ability to
shift into offur forms - Aed can become a mouse, a bunny rabbit, a
bobcat, or a bear, an Morgana can become a bunny rabbit, a mountain
lion, or a eagle! An in ourz world magic is a normal thing. But besides
dat, we is just normal kitties.

We used to haf lots and lots of portals to da First World, but not so
many now. A furry long time ago ourz ancestors made some mounds, what
dey called Sidhe (dat's in da Irish language; it's pronounced like da
English word "She"). But now dere is tourists and scientists all around
our sidhes, so now we has to use caves and tunnels. But we haf enough of
dem dat we can go most anyplace on Earth. An it only takes us a short
time to get to most anyplace. Fer instance, we can get from our cave in
Ireland where Sammy and Tiger met us to Cleopatra's mountain place in
about 15 minutes. Its purrty cool.

So don't hesitate to ask any questions. I'z will be glad to answer dem.

Paddy