Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Old June 9th 09, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Willow blushes in spite of herself. I iz glad urselfz iz here too. Diz iza
nice pardie and da spezial guestz r frenz of mine. She turns to the buffet
table and offers Paddy a dish for food. I duz haffa klue what mostz of diz
iz but itself iz alwayz gud and dat iz what matterz.
"Community Cats" wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Willow sees Aed suddenly appear and she begins to look at the cats that
are
with him to see if her friend came to the party.

[From the middle of the bunch of Second World kitties, Paddy catches
sight of Willow and walks toward her.]

Meow, Miz Willow. I'z happy to see you again.

Paddy

Old June 9th 09, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yez I knowz, I wuzn sure iffin Morgna was hiz dauter, fren or whatz. I will
ask Paddy if he comes.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
aktuli i haza spekal furnd butted hiz hoomin haznot pozted inna longlong
time... i wish i knew what happined to alla demselfz... anna i iznot sure
ifin morganna haza klame... Trudi, mumblin softli to herown furnd
"Granby" wrote in message
Willow walks by Trudi. Didz u putted urselfz in da book mine fren? She
flips her bottle brush tail to fluff it and laughs at her friend as she
walks to the buffet table. Wellz, dem hazta ta kom here to getted da
fudz, dont dem?
"Stormmee" wrote in message
trudi sees willow looking and makes a note in her skort book, ... then
trudi looks atta leader kittee juzt a little too long
"Granby" wrote in message
Willow sees Aed suddenly appear and she begins to look at the cats that
are with him to see if her friend came to the party.
"Community Cats" wrote in message
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow kitties,

Efury kitty iz infited to a pardy, Joon fowrth to
sikth, to celebrate: Sundance's Tiger's and
mineown birfday az well az mine an Tiger's fifth
winking anifursery!

Fuds, drink, nip, dansing and more fuds! Awl on
da ship!

[Off in a dark corner of the room a bunch of kitties suddenly appear.
They look unsure of themselves, but quickly realize that they know
quite a few of the kitties present. They shyly wander into the midst
of the party.]

Happy Purrday, Tiger an Sundance an Anais. Dis is a luferly party! We
bringed some of our special nip wine - it's over on da refreshment
table.

Aed
leading the Second World cats over to where Tiger and Sundance are
enjoying their food

Old June 9th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

aktuli i haza spekal furnd butted hiz hoomin haznot pozted inna longlong
time... i wish i knew what happined to alla demselfz... anna i iznot sure
ifin morganna haza klame... Trudi, mumblin softli to herown furnd

Akchooly, Aed and Morganna are jus friends. Neifur of dem has a "special
friend".

Paddy
Old June 9th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Willow blushes in spite of herself. I iz glad urselfz iz here too. Diz iza
nice pardie and da spezial guestz r frenz of mine. She turns to the buffet
table and offers Paddy a dish for food. I duz haffa klue what mostz of diz
iz but itself iz alwayz gud and dat iz what matterz.

All of dat stuff looks really gud. An it all looks furry different than
we is used to in da Second World. Can I getz you some of ourz special
nip wine?

Paddy

Old June 9th 09, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

trudi hears this and blushes so deeply her black fur has a tint of henna
toit... now ifin i kuld juzt figure owt whut happined to da coopercatz,
Trudi

Old June 9th 09, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Trudi, Willlow says grabbing her fren, duz u want Paddy to innerduce u to
Aed? I am surez himself wud.

Old June 9th 09, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Uuuummm yez, dat wud be fine. Mineown gramby sayz dere iz nuffin like
sharink a glazz of wine wiff a fren.

Old June 9th 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Trudi, Willlow says grabbing her fren, duz u want Paddy to innerduce u to
Aed? I am surez himself wud.

Yes, I'z would be glad to! Let's go over dis way...

[Paddy leads Willow and Trudi over to where Aed is sitting with Tiger]

Aed, do you rememfur Trudi? Her is a furry nice girlcat.

[Aed stands and smiles]

Yes, I rememfur seeing Trudi before. Meow, Trudi. Would you like to
danze?

Aed