Beverley's Bubbel Blog

Old November 26th 04, 09:40 PM
Bev

Default Beverley's Bubbel Blog

I am seriously thinking of starting my own blog. I have to find out how
to go about it but it would be a great way of venting all my bubbel
anger. (can't expect the group to put up with that forever) I could
also have as subjects, cat peeing festivals, i.e. in sink, on floors, on
spare newspapers, in toilets etc - monarch butterflies and various bugs,
odious men I have met, and odd bits and pieces that I need to vent on.
I will only hand out the address of my blog to people who will give me
the secret formula for solving bubbels, maniac laughter.

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
Old November 26th 04, 10:33 PM

Bev wrote:

I am seriously thinking of starting my own blog. I have to find out how
to go about it but it would be a great way of venting all my bubbel
anger.

stroking goatee When did this... 'bubbel anger' begin, Beverley?

I could
also have as subjects, cat peeing festivals, i.e. in sink, on floors, on
spare newspapers, in toilets

Don't forget: on envelopes.

Joyce
Old November 27th 04, 01:30 AM
Dan M

Bev wrote:

I am seriously thinking of starting my own blog. I have to find out how
to go about it but it would be a great way of venting all my bubbel
anger. (can't expect the group to put up with that forever) I could
also have as subjects, cat peeing festivals, i.e. in sink, on floors, on
spare newspapers, in toilets etc - monarch butterflies and various bugs,
odious men I have met, and odd bits and pieces that I need to vent on.
I will only hand out the address of my blog to people who will give me
the secret formula for solving bubbels, maniac laughter.

Bev

My recommendation would be to sign up at livejournal.com. That's where
I've got mine (http://catdude.livejournal.com).

Dan
Old November 27th 04, 03:33 AM
Bev

Dan M wrote:

Bev wrote:

I am seriously thinking of starting my own blog. I have to find out how
to go about it but it would be a great way of venting all my bubbel
anger. (can't expect the group to put up with that forever) I could
also have as subjects, cat peeing festivals, i.e. in sink, on floors, on
spare newspapers, in toilets etc - monarch butterflies and various bugs,
odious men I have met, and odd bits and pieces that I need to vent on.
I will only hand out the address of my blog to people who will give me
the secret formula for solving bubbels, maniac laughter.

Bev

My recommendation would be to sign up at livejournal.com. That's where
I've got mine (http://catdude.livejournal.com).

Dan

Thanks Dan, liked your blog - you lead an interesting life.
I had a lot of trouble linking to it however. I tried to connect twice
and each time my screen froze so I had to reboot. However I reckoned
it was because I am still using my old 4.7 Netscape browser. I do have
7.1 but dislike using it. I was able to link up on that one. I must
swot up on how to set it up.

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Old November 27th 04, 04:44 AM
O J

Bev wrote:

I am seriously thinking of starting my own blog. I have to find out how
to go about it but it would be a great way of venting all my bubbel
anger. (can't expect the group to put up with that forever)

---------------------snip----------------------

Just go to http://www.blogger.com/start , register, and pick a name
for your blog. Have a screen name and a password in mind and it'll
only take ten minutes.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old November 27th 04, 05:02 AM
Dan M

Thanks Dan, liked your blog - you lead an interesting life.
I had a lot of trouble linking to it however. I tried to connect twice
and each time my screen froze so I had to reboot. However I reckoned
it was because I am still using my old 4.7 Netscape browser. I do have
7.1 but dislike using it. I was able to link up on that one. I must
swot up on how to set it up.

Bev

The only browser I use is Mozilla FireFox - haven't tried using Netscape
of any flavor. I'll have to take a look at what HTML they're using that
makes Netscape 4.7 barf on itself.

Dan
Old November 27th 04, 04:27 PM
Pat

Wow, the strange facts that come to light in NGs.... JOYCE HAS A BEARD!!!

Old November 27th 04, 04:50 PM
Marina

Bev wrote:

I am seriously thinking of starting my own blog. I have to find out how
to go about it but it would be a great way of venting all my bubbel
anger. (can't expect the group to put up with that forever) I could
also have as subjects, cat peeing festivals, i.e. in sink, on floors, on
spare newspapers, in toilets etc - monarch butterflies and various bugs,
odious men I have met, and odd bits and pieces that I need to vent on.
I will only hand out the address of my blog to people who will give me
the secret formula for solving bubbels, maniac laughter.

Bev, I'm sorry to destroy your illusion and maybe your last hope, but
there is no secret formula. You just have to shoot, shoot, shoot those
bubbels until there are none left. Now you got me started again. I
didn't play for a couple of days. Wow, you should see how cool those
bubbels looked on my flat screen at work!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki