Pics of the Berlin gang on flickr

Old December 2nd 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

Default Pics of the Berlin gang on flickr

Hey all,

I was so angry about my old digicam the last weeks and months.
Most of the pictures just were unsharp. Of course - it is an old 2MB
camera.
Last week I`ve had enough. So many nice situations to photograph and
mostly
I had to delete them for poor quality. So I ordered a new one with 10!
MB.
Juhuuu! Three days later it was delivered and since then I am
practising.
I pay by 12 instalments, but I just had to end the bad-photo
situation.

In the course of that I decided to change my pic account and went to
flickr. Webshots is just too slow. I uploaded and commented some pics
yesterday.Old pics. The new ones with the new camera will come sooner
or later.

Now here`s the flickr-link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lightwe...57603347008273

Hopefully it works. If not I`ll find out the right one then.

Have fun.
Bettina

Old December 2nd 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

"Bettina" wrote in message

[...]

Bettina- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

- Zitierten Text anzeigen -

It is (in order of appearance):
Lissinda aka "Lissie" - black and white ESH (European Short Hair)
Zorrolina aka "Zorro" - black and white ESH
Moritz aka "Monsieur Maurice" Tuxedo ESH
Mohrchen aka "The Duke" Tuxedo ESH
Hugo aka "Speedy Hugo" Tabby ESH grey-white
Luna aka "Lunali" White/Tabby ESH -
daughter of Julius
Linus aka "Linussi" Ginger, halflong hair,
fluffy
Julius aka "Julchen Kaufmann" White/Tabby ESH
Peter aka "Peterli" Tabby ESH grey-white

Together nine of them.

Just minutes ago Zorro brought in a living bird (blue tit) which is
now hiding behind a bookshelf.sigh Now I have thrown out all the
cats and are trying to get tht bird out of danger zone.
Can birds fly in the dark? I opened all windows in the living room and
are hoping that the bird finds his way out. it is cold outsde. All my
heating goes out through the windows.sigh
O looove cats.g
Old December 2nd 07, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-12-02 12:32:04 -0600, Bettina said:

Hey all,

[...]

Lovely pics. OK, I absolutely canNOT find Mauschen in that last pic.
Where is she?

Old December 2nd 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 2007-12-02 12:32:04 -0600, Bettina said:

[...]

Where is she?- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

- Zitierten Text anzeigen -

If you closely look at the canpoy on the middle/right side you might
detect her,
sitting in front of the stonewall.
Old December 2nd 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Bettina wrote:
[...]

Great pics! I love the one of Linus balancing, it looks like he's holding on
with his tail. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old December 2nd 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

"Bettina" wrote in message

[...]

Is the muscovy duck with Luna yours as well?

Old December 2nd 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 2 Dez., 23:15, "Adrian A" wrote:
Bettina wrote:
[...]

Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

- Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Yay!g Thanks. And from now on the quality will improve.
I am looking so forward to quality landscape pics and garden pics with
cats.

And of course its 10 MP megapixels and not MB. Sorry for that.
Old December 2nd 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Bettina wrote:

In the course of that I decided to change my pic account and went to
flickr. Webshots is just too slow. I uploaded and commented some pics
yesterday.Old pics. The new ones with the new camera will come sooner
or later.

Now here`s the flickr-link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lightwe...57603347008273

Great photos! Hugo is adorable, I love his puffy "whisker pads" (the
area around his nose and mouth, where the whiskers grow out from - his
puff out and it's really cute). Luna as a kitten had a little angel
face! And Zorrolina "resting" among the herbs - isn't that catnip in
the lower right corner? Julius seems aptly named, too.

Thanks for posting pictures of your gang. And for finding a good
web host!

Joyce
Old December 2nd 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

"Bettina" wrote in message

[...]

Yes, that`s Lotte (RB). A lot of people here in the countryside breed
ducks and geese to kill and eat them before/at christmas. Sometimes
there are some left and so I decided one day some years ago
to take the remaining 4 ducks from my neighbour to let them LIVE.I
built a duck-house.g And just liked to watch them. Over the time the
fox took three of them, one after the other and as you can`t let one
duck live alone I bought three more. Then, the next year they had 6
ducklings, they were so cute.But next winter the fox took some of them
and reduced them again.
So the number changes but since 6 years I always have some ducks
running around the ground.
Sometimes people ask my to sell them some and I tell them that on my
premises no animal lives to die an early dead through human hands. Fox
is different. Thats nature. The villagers think me to be crazy.ggg

[BW] A cat gang Outsider Cat anecdotes 0 January 20th 07 12:43 PM
A few more pics of the gang Cheryl Cat anecdotes 8 August 9th 06 10:21 PM
Hi Gang Mathew Kagis Cat anecdotes 7 July 7th 05 01:09 PM
The Gang of Four on their own Norm Cat anecdotes 1 May 3rd 05 12:05 AM
Uni-berlin news server Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 22 November 14th 04 12:10 AM