Purr request (long)

Old November 23rd 04, 05:35 AM
Marina

Elise wrote:

So now I need to request purrs for my sister, Teri, and one of her cats,
Sam.
Sam is having a head x-ray and surgery to remove a lump on/in his neck
tomorrow (Tuesday November 23) at 11:30 a.m. EST.

Many purrs for the lump to indeed be benign and easily
treatable/removable. Many purrs to soothe Teri, too.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old November 23rd 04, 06:14 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-11-23, Elise penned:

So, purrs requested for the surgery to go well, that it's really not
cancerous and that if they find anything it's easily treatable.

Good luck to Sam!

--
monique

Old November 23rd 04, 06:14 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

Old November 23rd 04, 09:30 AM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs for an uneventful surgery and quick and complete recovery,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Elise" wrote in message
. com...
I missed a couple days and am trying to catch up (nearly impossible with
this group) but we've been purring for those in need.

So now I need to request purrs for my sister, Teri, and one of her cats,
Sam.
Sam is having a head x-ray and surgery to remove a lump on/in his neck
tomorrow (Tuesday November 23) at 11:30 a.m. EST.

snip

Old November 23rd 04, 09:35 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:37:27 GMT, "Elise"
wrote:

I missed a couple days and am trying to catch up (nearly impossible with
this group) but we've been purring for those in need.

So now I need to request purrs for my sister, Teri, and one of her cats,
Sam.
Sam is having a head x-ray and surgery to remove a lump on/in his neck
tomorrow (Tuesday November 23) at 11:30 a.m. EST.

snip

Many purrs on the way for Sam's surgery, and that he will live a good
long life once the lump is removed.

Also want to add special purrs for Teri, who has been willing to adopt
FeLV+ kitties and give them a good home.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old November 23rd 04, 03:59 PM
Sherry

Purrs for Sam. Pleasekeep us posted.

Sherry
Old November 23rd 04, 03:59 PM
Sherry

Old November 23rd 04, 05:30 PM
Helen Miles

"Elise" wrote in message
. com

I missed a couple days and am trying to catch up (nearly impossible with
this group) but we've been purring for those in need.

So now I need to request purrs for my sister, Teri, and one of her cats,
Sam.
Sam is having a head x-ray and surgery to remove a lump on/in his neck
tomorrow (Tuesday November 23) at 11:30 a.m. EST.///

Many purrs that everything goes smoothly and Sam is on the mend soon.

Helen m