O.T. Mahoney and Willow

Old August 23rd 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default O.T. Mahoney and Willow

Listenz to myownself, da gramby sayz dat dat wile turkey iz noffin to mez
wif. A loooong time ago when her was iz colage some of dem girlzs decided
to try dat stuff. Betwenz dat and sumpin cll strawberry Hillz, you kud die a
quik deaf and da woulz be dat.
Piglet watching gramby laughing just remembering.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 23, 12:23 am, "Granby" wrote:
Da gramby an soft dozent drinkz a lot but dey boff like good winez. Laz
monf a neibor gaved da gramby a glaz of winez that osted 150 toonaz.
Gramy
almost spitted it outz. It had turned to vinigar but da peoplez thout it
was just da way it waz sposed tabe. Her finalleee make a trip to da
baffroom and dumped itself. Would preciate your meomiee giffin us da
namez
of somefin new to try. Piglet
watching Gramby have her glass of zyphendel for the night.

Uncl Bill says dat sumfin call Wile Turkey iz fazter dan wine an yu
wake up in dasame jailz. I wud ast him wut dat meens but he iz yellin
"Heerweego Yankees, heerweego" reel loudloud. I don no nuffin bout
wine but Uncl Bill get me gudgud water in mineown bowl seferal timz
aday. Goze wif crunchygoodies. Rilly goodeer wen cold.

Will in New Haven

--

"I have seen the David, seen the Mona Lisa too
And I have heard Doc Watson play Columbus Stockade Blues"

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in

Meowmee sed hur had uh bery lufferlee wyne frum dat regin rezentlee.
Da m.t. boddul iz in da bak of PeeTee thu GeeTee. Wen hur kumz
heome tumurra efnink, hur wyll gettit owt an rite bowt it.
Hur haz it in da metalmonztur tu tayke tu Traydurz Joe tu
twy tu get sumpin lyke it. Hur rememfurrt! It wuz uh
Pino Griz reeeeleeee frum Franse. Uh fend hazza gurlcub
liffink dere in da luu-ar Vallee, an brung wyne heowm. frum dere..
--
Pitô.ônya

Stormmee wrote:
soft willz prunt diz owt fur furry kuz she iz veri cheap, ceptin
where we catz iz catcerned....Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 01:05:18 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

I forgetted ta say dat ifin you iz gonna drink ani of hizown winez
duz hizsef hasa vouvray sinze yoursef iz frunch? Tiger

He duz, since hez cheep an duzzent spend more den twenny toonas on a
bottle of wine. He haz only Fwench an Eye-talian winez and finks dat
yur hooman shud luk for offure winez frum da Loire valley neer
Vouvray, cawze he finks dere great bargainz..

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/21/2007 8:11:28 PM

Old August 23rd 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

your hooman iz smart ta takea bottle ta get more likit, furry getted
demselvez one atta TJ but itsa little bottle so itz not efin enuf fura
tazte, Tiger lookin sidewayz atta soft

Stormmee wrote:
soft willz prunt diz owt fur furry kuz she iz veri cheap, ceptin
where we catz iz catcerned....Tiger
.. .

Old August 23rd 07, 11:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat sownda bit like soft lazt nite when her wuz talkin realli lowd to da
radio to someone name alburt... der wuzint efin no wine arownd efur...
Tiger, who is disturbed when soft liztenzta baseball

Old August 23rd 07, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 00:07:51 -0500, Granby wrote:

Listenz to myownself, da gramby sayz dat dat wile turkey iz noffin to mez
wif. A loooong time ago when her was iz colage some of dem girlzs decided
to try dat stuff. Betwenz dat and sumpin cll strawberry Hillz, you kud die a
quik deaf and da woulz be dat.
Piglet watching gramby laughing just remembering.

Mine Paw says Wild TUrkey is gud, but him purrfurs somefing called
Jameson's. An him rememfurs Strawberry Hill. In fact, him getted a boddle
of dat stuff just last week to rememfur what it was like. Him sayz it
duzn't taste like him rememfurs it.

Old August 23rd 07, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz is whyz it iz better to be a cat. Nip wine iz da baze of most of what
we cats drinkz. Dem hoomans gotta too much stuff to rememberz wha is
gudgud. Piglet settleing down on the printer shakeing her head at hoomans!
(Hey "fluffy cat" you just remember who boosted your "fluffy Butt" up
there). Some cat we wll know is to "fluffy" to jump up that high now.
news

Old August 23rd 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Lookit here hooman, ifin you duzint lika way dat purty girlcat lukz den
yoursef shuuld xrcize wif hersef more, Trudi, defindin herown furnd!!!

Old August 23rd 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Trudi, da gramby duzent realli mine about piglet cauze her is reallie muskle
not fatz. Her just kant jump up dat high all da time. Itz too slick and
her falls bak on da desk. Piglet waz makin fun of da hoomanz and gramby
didnt like dat muchz. I hazta be kareful, I knowz where myown toonas comez
frum!

Old August 24th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

HooKay...
Meowmee sez it wuzza lite wyne, sumwatt ovva awlmozt dessert
wyne, nottid very dry attawl, an berry smooooth.

I wyll kopee it offa da boddul, an I yam not skreemink, sum ov da print iz
in kaypootilz.)

VIN D'ALSACE
1905 (NOT THE YEAR OF THE WINE, BUT WHITE PRINT ON LABLE)
Charles Muller& Fils
Pinot Gris
Cuvée Louise & Georges
2005
MISE EN BOUTEILLE
SMALLERA LA PROPRIETÉ CHARLES MULLER & fILS
VITCULTEURS A TRAENHEIM . FRANCE

Itz a grayish lable, wiff gold an blak rytin.
I olny kno heow ta kopy, notttid watz empurrtunt ur not.

HTH

Pit2nya

Stormmee wrote:
soft willz prunt diz owt fur furry kuz she iz veri cheap, ceptin
where we catz iz catcerned....Tiger
.. .

Willow RB M Elizabeth Cat anecdotes 49 October 20th 05 03:25 AM
How is Willow? Lumpy Cat anecdotes 3 October 8th 05 09:57 PM
Willow has cancer :( M Elizabeth Cat anecdotes 41 October 1st 05 01:31 AM
Willow update... M Elizabeth Cat anecdotes 5 September 24th 05 04:44 PM
Pictures of Willow melizabeth Cat anecdotes 14 February 26th 05 01:48 PM