We'z back again

Old October 7th 08, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default We'z back again

Ourz hoomins was gone again dis weekend. Dey lefted us Caturday an din't
come home until MONDAY! Dat means dat we din't haf any sekretarial
service for doze days. But dey is back now, and dey is at least trying to
catch up on ourz backlog of messages.

So if any of you e-mailed us or called usses on da phone, dat's why you
hafen't getted a answer yet.

Sammy Badcat
Old October 7th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I waz missink Harri and da Gramby waz wonnerink if
sumphin had happened at yourown houze. Glad u iz bak.

Old October 7th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 13:17:18 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna I waz missink Harri and da Gramby waz wonnerink if
sumphin had happened at yourown houze. Glad u iz bak.

Fangu fur yourz concern, but we is all ok. Mine mean Paw had to go to
Milwaukee fur work on Monday, so him an Meowmie tooked a company car and
drofe up to help Meowmie's parents move on Caturday an Sunday, den did
Paw's bizness fing on Monday den drifed all da way home.

We was feeling furry neglected and unlufed, but we has been makin up fur
dat since dey has been back. An Meowmie stayed home sick today so we'z
all been snuggling wif her all day long.

Sammy
Old October 7th 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna dat sounz like a wonnerful fing ta do. Sammy pleaze
tell Harri I said hihi and dat der iz gonna be a wedwink in Februzwarie anna
I wud like her to go wiff mineselfz. I axted u to tell her, dat way she
will haff a chanze to say no iffin her wantz to wifout being barressed about
it.

Old October 7th 08, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 14:30:59 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna dat sounz like a wonnerful fing ta do. Sammy
pleaze tell Harri I said hihi and dat der iz gonna be a wedwink in
Februzwarie anna I wud like her to go wiff mineselfz. I axted u to tell
her, dat way she will haff a chanze to say no iffin her wantz to wifout
being barressed about it.

I wouldn't dream of saying no! I will want to go anywhere with you that
you would like me to go.

Harri
Old October 7th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 7, 2:48*pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 13:17:18 -0500, Granby wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna I waz missink Harri and da Gramby waz wonnerink if
sumphin had happened at yourown houze. *Glad u iz bak.

Fangu fur yourz concern, but we is all ok. Mine mean Paw had to go to
Milwaukee fur work on Monday, so him an Meowmie tooked a company car and
drofe up to help Meowmie's parents move on Caturday an Sunday, den did
Paw's bizness fing on Monday den drifed all da way home.

We was feeling furry neglected and unlufed, but we has been makin up fur
dat since dey has been back. An Meowmie stayed home sick today so we'z
all been snuggling wif her all day long.

R Uncl Bill haz deecided to spen Furrsday, Friesday an Sunnyday wun
week later dis munf at da CATSINO beclaws he wind an entree intoo a
tunament. I gess dat meens dat hee iz gonna brings hom sum tunas
butted SERVIS roun heer iz gonna bee furry meeger dat weeken. Hee din
ast r permissun neever.

I yam GNOT lonin him my copy uv Poker four Cats by Feather unlessin
hee pologizes.

--
WooToo, Maggy May, Missy an Sunrise

Old October 7th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

R Uncl Bill haz deecided to spen Furrsday, Friesday an Sunnyday wun week
later dis munf at da CATSINO beclaws he wind an entree intoo a tunament.
I gess dat meens dat hee iz gonna brings hom sum tunas butted SERVIS
roun heer iz gonna bee furry meeger dat weeken. Hee din ast r permissun
neever.

But da good part of dat is dat him might bring home lotz an lotz of
toonas. All mine Paw an Meowmie bringed home was dirty laundry. An
demselves, of course.

Harri
Old October 8th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Datz kewel, we kan take da bike whereeffer da wedwink iz ann u ken driff. O
T doing the happi dance kauze Harri agreed to go with him. Piglet just sits
and shakes her head, younguns!!!

Old October 8th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yezbust maybe himself willz brink u sumphin spezial home from dat plaze.
Piglet knowing that humans sometimes do this.

Old October 9th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Sammy, since I am winked tew yew sister Tabitha, duz dat mayke yew mine
brudder in law?
Fangu agin fur bein my groomsman. Yew sure did a gudgud job wif tings.
I wuv my Tabitha

Mosey
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"