Awesome scratching post!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 17th 04, 09:35 PM

Default Awesome scratching post!

I saw a new scratching post at the place I buy Wellness. I was totally
blown away by it's look and the way it's made but I just couldn't afford
it right now. :-( Well, lo and behold a new client of mine was so happy
with my work she gave me a bonus to pay for the scratching post! I
brought it home and ALL the cats came running over and scratched it
immediately. This post is really awesome, is quite beautiful in
appearance, and I'm definitely going to use some of my Christmas bonus
money to get another one. You can see it he
http://www.esmartcat.com/store/3200.html
I removed the wood top, upholstered it with some thick tapestry, and
reattached it (it has screws) because I have cats that like to climb up
the post, stand on top of it, hang over the side and scratch up (go
figure.) The wood top was too slippery for them to do this, but with
this quick and small modification they now can and all are happy!

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing