Were'z MeOwy?????

Old June 30th 09, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Were'z MeOwy?????

Meow,

We haffen't herd frum you in daze. Is yoo OK?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/29/2009 11:31:57 PM
Old June 30th 09, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 23:32:33 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Meow,

We haffen't herd frum you in daze. Is yoo OK?

My Paw sent her human an e-mail to check on them. I'll let you know what
he hears.

Amelia
Old June 30th 09, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 30 Jun 2009 13:24:54 GMT, Amelia T Cat's
nimble, little paws typed:

My Paw sent her human an e-mail to check on them. I'll let you know what
he hears.

Amelia

Fangu Amelia!

How are fings at yur howse?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/30/2009 12:36:09 PM
Old June 30th 09, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Fangu Amelia!

How are fings at yur howse?

Going pretty well, thanks. Paw is working too many hours, and Meowmie is
trying to find some web design work, and she's working with the plumbers
and the insurance people. But it's better for the humans to be busy than
to have too much free time. You know how they tend to get in trouble when
they have too much idle time!

Amelia
Old June 30th 09, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

My Paw sent her human an e-mail to check on them. I'll let you know what
he hears.

Amelia

Meowy and her meowmie are doing ok, her meowmie is just really busy.
Meowy should be back meowing with us in a week or so.

Amelia
Old July 1st 09, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat iz gud, It iz nize ta haff ofther cats on da grup. Piglet liking when
new cats arrive in the community.

Old July 1st 09, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz gud newz, Tiger fur hiz howze, Tiger, hopin dat dey know dey kan port
bak in time ifin dey wants ta anzwer ani poztz,

Old July 1st 09, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 30, 9:52*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
diz iz gud newz, Tiger fur hiz howze, Tiger, hopin dat dey know dey kan port
bak in time ifin dey wants ta anzwer ani poztz,
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in ...

My Paw sent her human an e-mail to check on them. I'll let you know what
he hears.

Amelia

Meowy and her meowmie are doing ok, her meowmie is just really busy.
Meowy should be back meowing with us in a week or so.

Amelia

Da sew-cawled secaterry sez dere gno time ta pway on da catpooter fur
da time beeng.
Wat iss dat awl about? Wotz ob time fur as Iam catcerned.
MeOwy, missink hur noo frenz.
Fangu fur eggzpwessink yur catsern.
Old July 2nd 09, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we sure hopez you kan return soon, sekatareez iz sumtimez badli behafed anna
diz iz why furm timeta time we hasta haf sekatari boot kamp ta retrain dem,
Trudi
"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Jun 30, 9:52 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
diz iz gud newz, Tiger fur hiz howze, Tiger, hopin dat dey know dey kan
port
bak in time ifin dey wants ta anzwer ani poztz,
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in

Old July 3rd 09, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 15:45:14 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Da sew-cawled secaterry sez dere gno time ta pway on da catpooter fur
da time beeng.
Wat iss dat awl about? Wotz ob time fur as Iam catcerned.
MeOwy, missink hur noo frenz.
Fangu fur eggzpwessink yur catsern.

Dat, ob cawze, iz inexkusable! Yoo needs to send
yur hooman to sekretary boot camp!

An tell her dat I missed yoo meowing heer!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/2/2009 11:05:38 PM

Meowy Kissamouse Me Cat community 28 November 11th 07 08:32 PM
Meowy Kissamouse Karen Cat anecdotes 0 December 25th 06 02:50 PM
Meowy Kissamouse Joy Cat anecdotes 0 December 21st 06 07:41 PM
A Meowy Kissimouse to you all Pamela Shirk Cat anecdotes 6 December 24th 05 07:04 PM
Meowy Kissamouse CatNipped Cat anecdotes 3 December 24th 05 12:14 AM