Now we iz in da gagement pardi?

Old December 1st 11, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Now we iz in da gagement pardi?

man oh man, der iz gonna be a huge bootkamp klass, OEJ
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Datz zaktlee whut I had in mynd!
Pit2nya
(la-z meowmee wunt chaynj tu mine identitee!)

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
dat iz twue awso, dey iz bof beree simple state furwurd kitteez so any
little mimento willz du, spekallee ifin it will kept demsefz warm, OEJ
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Datz uh giben, buttid It fewlz gud tu giv tu kitteez we luv, an ar hapy
furr.

Pit2nya an Sundance

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
oej overhears, da trudi wulda put inna pritned inbitatshun, da t urown
presence, not your prestnts is what we want. OEJ
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Gramby" wrote in message
Willow ogoes to where Truid iz waiting for Jack. Himselfz bedder
shake hiz tale, der iz gifbz ta be openez anna toasts ta be made and
fudz ta bee eatink.
Pit2nya edjez offur tu Willow an whizpurrz...
Gifbz? I wuz wunnerink bowt dat,
I yam nottid shur iffin tu gib Sunnydance an mine gifb furr
diz pardy, ur tu wayte furra shower, urr fu da wedwink.
I wudint wanna brake op da set furr awl twee, an
franklee it wuz tuu mutsh toonaz tu bye wun ur twu
udder gifbz az wewll.
Gramby iz owld e-nuff tu be shmartur den meeee,
wudja, cudja azk hur whut da eddicat iz bowt gifbz?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 1st 11, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

yeUP, weh ugrei wif dat une!! ai noe a few hoomons hu 'reely' NEED tu be
der!!! Mosey fur hiz cat famli