U shudda seem da ole girl mofve

Old November 28th 11, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default U shudda seem da ole girl mofve

So Gramby wented to a turkeybirdie dinner at sum frenz houze diz nite. Da
cat dat libez dere kalled uz on da catafone and tole uz diz storrie.

Dem was sitting at da tablez eatink turkeybirdie. Gramby had onna long red
skit kauze it wz kold in da OUT. Rite in da middle ov sum hooman praying to
Bast, I guess, her letz out a shreek, it waznt a skream but a shreek. Her
jumpz up, didn’t spill nuffin but u wud haff fout da debil himselfv had a
hold of herself. Da ladie dat libed in da houze started laffink so hard she
nearlie fell off her chair. Den efferyone elze laffed. Now no one was
helpink da gramby and her waz a bit hissed. One of da girlz reeched up
under her skirt anna puttled out a furrot dat was jus trying to sit on
herown lap.

After dem hadda gudgud laff, dem cided it waz not a gud fing no one tole sum
hooman, wiff a hart dat tackz herselfz, dat dere waza furriot looze.

Herself kalmed down and had anofther glazz of wine, I finkz dat iz why her
kalmed down.

DatZ our storiee and we iz stikking tu itself.

Old November 28th 11, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Booker tryz tu sit wif a strate face, but kant an burstz out laffin.

Sorri, Gramby, but dat waz funni.

Old November 28th 11, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzie laffs bak at Booker. Kine of like dat hoomanz named Rai Stebenz wiff
da Mizzisszippi Skewril.

Old November 28th 11, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Ai hab tu ugreh wif Booker on dat une..dem shud hab warnd Gramby bowt dat
furrot .
Hur cud hab had unuthur har attak n weh dunt wunt dat..Nope.
Mosey--waffin tu ..sorri Gramby.

Old November 28th 11, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

musik pwayz inna bakgrownd while storrmmee sings... the day that swirl went
berzerk inna furzt babtizt church... it wuza refifal dat turned into a fite
fur surfuvual... storrmmee, wif herown howze laffin

Old November 28th 11, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:34:55 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

musik pwayz inna bakgrownd while storrmmee sings... the day that swirl
went berzerk inna furzt babtizt church... it wuza refifal dat turned
into a fite fur surfuvual... storrmmee, wif herown howze laffin

Dat is one of mine Paw's faforite songs!

Harri

Old November 30th 11, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

huge innocint eyez. fur what? smirk

"Gramby" wrote in message
[...]

That's my girl Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 1 November 15th 09 08:12 PM
My girl wafflycat Cat anecdotes 9 June 10th 08 05:19 PM
my new little girl Mommy of 2 Cat rescue 6 September 19th 06 03:47 PM
I'm a big girl now. Beatrice Kitten Cat anecdotes 4 July 1st 05 05:23 PM
New Little Girl Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 78 November 2nd 04 11:39 PM