Purrs for Thomas please (RB)

Old January 26th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Miles

Default Purrs for Thomas please (RB)

Please could Thomas have some RB purrs? For those of you who remember,
Thomas lived next door and was a very elderly dignified statescat who
has been ill with hyperthyroidism for sometime. For the last few days,
Thomas was particularly unwell and TED (who is also TED for my lot) had
to come out to Mary's house to treat him rather than Thomas going to the
surgery.

Yesterday morning, TED stopped by to check up on him and he and Mary
decided it was time to let Thomas go to the bridge. Mary is very upset
(obviously).

Thomas was the only cat I knew who could keep HRFL in his place. He was
the one cat that HRFL respected and left alone to sunbathe on the patio.
Anyone else he turfs out of the garden. Thomas was a dignified ginger
and white gentlecat who I have known since he was a kitten. Mary will
miss him very much, and Milo, Mary's Jack Russell Terrorist is
apparently looking everywhere for him.

When I saw TED this evening, he said it was very swift and gentle and
Thomas went very peacefully. Please could he have some purrs for a safe
journey?

Thanks
Helen M

Old January 26th 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Helen Miles wrote:

When I saw TED this evening, he said it was very swift and gentle and
Thomas went very peacefully. Please could he have some purrs for a safe
journey?

Many purrs for Thomas and Mary and Milo.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old January 26th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

We will purr and pray for Thomas' safe journey to the RB.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

news:af8f7a5528e8c233843c2637c08248ea.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old January 26th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:04:42 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
yodeled:

[...]

Purrs for Thomas, Mary and Milo.

Helen M

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 26th 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:04:42 +0000, Helen Miles wrote:

[...]

"...Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go..."
Purrs for a happy meeting at the Bridge. MLB

Old January 26th 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Helen Miles wrote:
[...]

Purrs for Mary, a candle lit for Thomas. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old January 26th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

"Helen Miles" wrote:
[...]

Purrs * 5 on the way for Thomas and his slaves.

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old January 26th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

wrote:

[...]

I'm so sorry to hear of Thomas' loss. At least he had a long, full life,
although that doesn't make it any easier on those left behind.

Purrs on the way for Mary and Milo.

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old January 26th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos