Los Angeles Area Angel Needed

Old June 17th 05, 01:44 AM
Mary

Default Los Angeles Area Angel Needed

There is a Drop-Dead Gorgeous, neutered and vetted young adult male
butterscotch tabby who needs you. He is spirited and friendly and totally
beautiful. He is at the Orange County Animal Care Center. Phone
714-935-6943. Here is their web site:

http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/CA257.html

His photo is not up there. Email me if you want to see a photo.

If you go and have a look at him and want him, we will pay the shelter fee
so that there is no charge to you. You will have to pass the screening that
the shelter does for pet owners. This needs to be a forever home for this
boy. He was adopted a few weeks ago by someone who brought him back just
because he got a cold. His cold is better now.

Are you the angel we are looking for? If so, please email me.