Cash signals a kittah in a lovely blue and silver dress

Old May 28th 17, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Cash signals a kittah in a lovely blue and silver dress

Whispering and nodding at Iowna who is chatting with others, she ducks
her head and scampers back to the kitchen.

They have a special cake to make. She whispers to the cook who's eyes
light up as he starts plotting and checking special pans.

Old May 28th 17, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Whispering and nodding at Iowna who is chatting with others, she ducks
her head and scampers back to the kitchen.

They have a special cake to make. She whispers to the cook who's eyes
light up as he starts plotting and checking special pans.

As Ranger and Pipps take a break from dancing, 2 strong wait-staff come
out with a wonderful cake!

The top layer is a mix of gooshy fancy feast with kittah kibbles for
decoration and the bottom layer is several types of blue wilderness
canned with doggie kibbles for structure. The top is stabilized with
cream frozen mousicles on dehydrated duckie strips. 2 candles are lit:
a 4 and a 2.

Daisy-chan starts laughing and clapping! I'z get it! Is da middle
birfday! We'z right between Cash anna mai birfday, anna Iownas! Cash
is 9, I'z believed to be 18, annda Iowna is turning 15! Dats 42!

Fur da rest of you, dats a Chez Shenk's house thing. Meowmies Brother
an Meowmies day falls wifin a few days anna her big sister's birfday is
so close to kissamouse day dat dey's always picked da middle day andna
called it Charlotte's day anna celebrated it all together.

Old May 30th 17, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

[...]

Happy purrdays to efurrybody!

Sammy

Old May 30th 17, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Samuel Redcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Cash winks and helps Sammy to a piece of gooshy fud laced with crunchy
bits and a mousicle. He'd join in as everyfurbuddy sings Happy Furday
to each other but his mouth is full of buffalo and sweet potato from
the bottom layer.

Old June 2nd 17, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

--

Pit2nya wishes awl a happy Purrday, ...then...stuffs a piece of cake with mousicle into her meouff.
Old June 2nd 17, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Yoo know, now dat I fingkz abowt it, myown purrday iz in the first fyoo dayz of Joon. I fingk itz da 4th or 5th. So I'll hab a peece ov dat cake myownself!

Sundance
Old June 2nd 17, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Yoo know, now dat I fingkz abowt it, myown purrday iz in the first
fyoo dayz of Joon. I fingk itz da 4th or 5th. So I'll hab a peece ov
dat cake myownself!

Sundance

Iowna dances a little jig and wishes Sundance a happy PurrDay!

Old June 2nd 17, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangu!

Sundance
Old June 6th 17, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Yoo know, now dat I fingkz abowt it, myown purrday iz in the first
fyoo dayz of Joon. I fingk itz da 4th or 5th. So I'll hab a peece ov
dat cake myownself!

Sundance

Iowna dances a little jig and wishes Sundance a happy PurrDay!

Iowna feels a bit dizzy after the dance and goes to sit down, but
falls.

Daisy-chan and Cash see it and come over.

'I'z not feel well'. She waves to Ranger, Pit2na, Sam and everyone
else as her fambly helps her to the cataporter and leaves.