Purrz of support and sympathy

Old July 7th 05, 11:10 PM
Boogie's Mom

Default Purrz of support and sympathy

For our furrends inna London. Az you waz wif usses four yeers ago inna
September, so we are wif you all today, furries anna hoomins alike.

Deepest purrs anna regards,
Boogie da HarpurrCat inna Bawlamore anna hizown Meowmie

--
To reply remove no-spam

Old July 8th 05, 02:46 AM
ChildFree23

PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Boogie, maybe we should teleport over to London. I could take
care of the hurt people and you could play your harp for them.

Kitty Schottland VC

Old July 8th 05, 09:59 PM
Meowmie Carol

We'ze purrin too

TopHat and the gang of seven.

Old July 8th 05, 10:38 PM
FurrsomeFoursome

Foursome purrs frum heer, tu all.

Meowmie will ackshewly be bizziting London on busness next week. Her
bosses wud let hur cancel if she rilly were upset. She will still go.
Lots of strong folks helping out all others in such a trajidy, the
leest she cud do is hur job which is tu help hur yew-kay colleagues in
a small way.

Purrs fur Peece,

Panda ov Peeceful Toes.

Old July 9th 05, 03:23 AM
Rebecca

Dat downs rite to myownsewf. I rememfur heerin sumhoomin say dat if we
duznt go on wif owrown lifes, den da terrist... tristes.. da bad gize win.

Rebecca

oups.com...