Where leadership?

Old July 23rd 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default Where leadership?

On Jul 22, 9:52*pm, Lucy wrote:
ClowderCat wrote:
On Jul 11, 6:37 pm, Adam wrote:
Havn't seen Purresident Clarence, VP SS, or Chief Justicat Chester, &
Sheriff is hiding. *Where Catmerica leadership???

"Lovable Louise"

We're here. *We've been monitoring the situation in rpcc
telepathically. *But we believe in limiting our government to problem
solving when it's necessary and making laws for humans and d*gs to
follow. *If we had to do more than that, it would interfere with
important activities like bird and squirrel watching, eating, and
napping.

Chester and Clarence

Now dat issa platform I kin saport.

Lucy

We think that most cats support that platform and that's why we won
our elections.

Chester and Clarence
Old July 23rd 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ken u kom to da meetink dat Maggy May anna WooToo iz havink? Den we ken all
go to da feature together and watch da showz.

Old July 23rd 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

ClowderCat wrote:
We're here. We've been monitoring the situation in rpcc
telepathically.

LIAR! I ask abowt CTC here, I send email, no reply. I ask where
leadership, no reply. You just not here!

Fatcat warned dis cud happen if purresident & chief justicat fm same
howse. Dis time she wuz rite.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica
Old July 23rd 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

We think that most cats support that platform and that's why we won
our elections.

Chester and Clarence

Mosey sez no leeders needed!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica
Old July 24th 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Of course we can. Where is it?

What shows are on?

Chester and Clarence

Old July 24th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
ClowderCat wrote:
We're here. We've been monitoring the situation in rpcc
telepathically.

LIAR! I ask abowt CTC here, I send email, no reply. I ask where
leadership, no reply. You just not here!

Fatcat warned dis cud happen if purresident & chief justicat fm same
howse. Dis time she wuz rite.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Of course we're not lying. We just had a lot of problems getting our
human to open our newsreader so we could come here. Our telepathic
interface isn't very good at opening software.

Chester and Clarence
Old July 24th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
We think that most cats support that platform and that's why we won
our elections.

Chester and Clarence

Mosey sez no leeders needed!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Then why do you want to be the leader?

Chester and Clarence
Old July 24th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Adam wrote:

ClowderCat wrote:
We're here. We've been monitoring the situation in rpcc
telepathically.

LIAR! I ask abowt CTC here, I send email, no reply. I ask where
leadership, no reply. You just not here!

Fatcat warned dis cud happen if purresident & chief justicat fm same
howse. Dis time she wuz rite.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

I think she's been doin zactlee what's expected uv her and if yu want to
call yorownself Gran Poo Bah then that's fine tuu. I duzn't see a problem.

Cinnamon

--
Peace,
Fred
Old July 24th 08, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
Adam wrote:
ClowderCat wrote:
We're here. We've been monitoring the situation in rpcc
telepathically.

LIAR! I ask abowt CTC here, I send email, no reply. I ask where
leadership, no reply. You just not here!

Fatcat warned dis cud happen if purresident & chief justicat fm same
howse. Dis time she wuz rite.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Of course we're not lying. We just had a lot of problems getting our
human to open our newsreader so we could come here. Our telepathic
interface isn't very good at opening software.

Chester and Clarence

shimmer, shimmer, shimmer...Out stepz a kittee inna tuxeedo
HissPitt! Shame on yu, Hoomin!
See whut yu did?
Yu ar a badbad sekkerterry!
Iffin yoo an Yahoo weer doin yur job, L.L. wud nottid haff tu coo
attawl!
HissPitt at yu!
Tuxeedo kitty wynkz at Chester and Clarence and klymez bak int
teleporter...
shimmer, shimmer, shimmer~~~

There!
I'm glad thatz solvt!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 25th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
ClowderCat wrote:
[...]

Jan looks at the tuxedo kitty and wonders what she did wrong and why
the cat is trying to scare her.