cat for adoption

Old January 19th 04, 05:13 AM
Greta Hsu

Default cat for adoption

Very cute and lovable 2 year old cat needs a new owner. Previous owner is
moving into a managed care facility and will no longer be able to take
care of her. The cat (Suti) is a medium-size grey cat who is very
playful, loves to snuggle, and is very well-behaved. However, although
she loves humans, she will probably be best in a house with no other cats.

Please reply to this e-mail if you are interested (or know of anybody who
might be interested!!).

Old January 19th 04, 05:22 AM
MaryL

"Greta Hsu" wrote in message

Very cute and lovable 2 year old cat needs a new owner. Previous owner is
moving into a managed care facility and will no longer be able to take
care of her. The cat (Suti) is a medium-size grey cat who is very
playful, loves to snuggle, and is very well-behaved. However, although
she loves humans, she will probably be best in a house with no other cats.

Please reply to this e-mail if you are interested (or know of anybody who
might be interested!!).

I suggest that you post the name of the city (or at least the general
location) where the cat lives. You are more likely to get some responses
from people who live nearby.

MaryL

Old January 19th 04, 04:05 PM
David Stevenson

Greta Hsu wrote

Very cute and lovable 2 year old cat needs a new owner. Previous owner is
moving into a managed care facility and will no longer be able to take
care of her. The cat (Suti) is a medium-size grey cat who is very
playful, loves to snuggle, and is very well-behaved. However, although
she loves humans, she will probably be best in a house with no other cats.

Please reply to this e-mail if you are interested (or know of anybody who
might be interested!!).

Where are you? Sydney, Australia? Paris, France? Albuquerque, New
Mexico? Cape Town, South Africa?

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome

Old January 19th 04, 08:27 PM
Suzie-Q

David Stevenson wrote:

Greta Hsu wrote

Very cute and lovable 2 year old cat needs a new owner. Previous owner is
moving into a managed care facility and will no longer be able to take
care of her. The cat (Suti) is a medium-size grey cat who is very
playful, loves to snuggle, and is very well-behaved. However, although
she loves humans, she will probably be best in a house with no other cats.

Please reply to this e-mail if you are interested (or know of anybody who
might be interested!!).

Where are you? Sydney, Australia? Paris, France? Albuquerque, New
Mexico? Cape Town, South Africa?

With a Stanford e-mail address, I'm guessing the San Francisco
bay area.

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/

Old January 28th 04, 06:31 AM
Greta Hsu

My apologies for not responding sooner to this!

I am located in the SF Bay Area and am still looking for a new owner for
Suti. Please reply to this e-mail if you are interested.

Thanks!!

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Suzie-Q wrote:

Greta Hsu wrote