HRFL takes exception to the dross on TV

Old May 30th 05, 09:02 PM
Helen Miles

Default HRFL takes exception to the dross on TV

HRFL Tiger peed on the TV cable box and blew it up last week, so I have
been arguing with NTL to sort it out since. Eventually after much
ranting down the phone, the engineer came out and replaced it, but not
before HRFL sprayed the engineer and the new cable box. Sigh

I think Tiger is trying to tell me something about my TV viewing habits.
I know that Stargate SG1 is not everyones cup of tea, but really!

Helen m

Old May 30th 05, 09:05 PM
wafflycat

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:3834c88558a337637040377136b0b11d.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

I think Tiger is trying to tell me something about my TV viewing habits.
I know that Stargate SG1 is not everyones cup of tea, but really!

Helen m

It's not SG1 that's the problem - 'fess up - you've been watching reality
TV, haven't you!

Cheers, helen s

Old May 30th 05, 09:09 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 30 May 2005 20:02:56 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
yodeled:

HRFL Tiger peed on the TV cable box and blew it up last week, so I have
been arguing with NTL to sort it out since. Eventually after much
ranting down the phone, the engineer came out and replaced it, but not
before HRFL sprayed the engineer and the new cable box. Sigh

I think Tiger is trying to tell me something about my TV viewing habits.
I know that Stargate SG1 is not everyones cup of tea, but really!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG, I'm hyperventilating.

Theresa
Old May 30th 05, 09:20 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Helen Miles" had some very interesting
things to say about HRFL takes exception to the dross on TV:

HRFL Tiger peed on the TV cable box and blew it up last week, so I have
been arguing with NTL to sort it out since. Eventually after much
ranting down the phone, the engineer came out and replaced it, but not
before HRFL sprayed the engineer and the new cable box. Sigh
I think Tiger is trying to tell me something about my TV viewing habits.
I know that Stargate SG1 is not everyones cup of tea, but really!

Now if you were watching drek like "reality shows" or talk shows, he'd
have a valid point. :-)

Old May 30th 05, 09:27 PM
Adrian

Helen Miles wrote:
HRFL Tiger peed on the TV cable box and blew it up last week, so I
have been arguing with NTL to sort it out since. Eventually after much
ranting down the phone, the engineer came out and replaced it, but not
before HRFL sprayed the engineer and the new cable box. Sigh

I think Tiger is trying to tell me something about my TV viewing
habits. I know that Stargate SG1 is not everyones cup of tea, but
really!

Helen m

I'd threaten him with a Zat Gun, one shot only of course. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old May 30th 05, 09:33 PM
Mischief

OMG!!!! ROFL!!!

A cat peeing on the cable box? That's just hilarious

It beats out what happened to me last night. I'm trying to go to sleep
when I hear this huge crash from across the room. When I turn on the
light and put on my glasses, my VCR has been knocked partially off the
TV. And Mischief is looking all innocent like she didn't do ANYTHING.

Purrs that your cable box gets fixed

Kristi

Old May 31st 05, 12:21 AM
Sandy

I have an argument with the cable people every time they come to the house.
They tell me not to put anything on top of the cable box, because air needs
to circulate through the vent holes. I tell them that if I don't have
something on it, I'll have cats on it because they like the warmth.

The last time they came out to replace the box, they told me I had "fried
the hard drive" (it's a DVR). I think I came up with a solution, though. I
put a wire VHS tape rack on it. That keeps the cats off, but there's room
for air to circulate and it doesn't block the holes. So far it's working.

Sandy

Old May 31st 05, 02:46 AM
Gabey8

[[HRFL Tiger peed on the TV cable box and blew it up last week, so I have
been arguing with NTL to sort it out since. Eventually after much ranting
down the phone, the engineer came out and replaced it, but not before HRFL
sprayed the engineer and the new cable box. Sigh

I think Tiger is trying to tell me something about my TV viewing habits. I
know that Stargate SG1 is not everyones cup of tea, but really!]]

ROTFL... sorry, but that's pretty funny! Maybe he's giving you some
not-so-subtle hints that he'd rather see more Animal Planet programs (or
shows of that sort, if you haven't got access to that specific channel) on
TV. ;o)

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old May 31st 05, 05:27 AM
Kreisleriana

On 30 May 2005 13:33:13 -0700, "Mischief"
yodeled:

OMG!!!! ROFL!!!

A cat peeing on the cable box? That's just hilarious

It beats out what happened to me last night. I'm trying to go to sleep
when I hear this huge crash from across the room. When I turn on the
light and put on my glasses, my VCR has been knocked partially off the
TV. And Mischief is looking all innocent like she didn't do ANYTHING.

Purrs that your cable box gets fixed

Kristi

My tiny Mimi used to knock my phone off the table (that was when
phones weighed something), and the computer keyboard off the desk.
That was to get me out of bed. :
Theresa
Old June 1st 05, 06:47 PM
Pamela Shirk

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:3834c88558a337637040377136b0b11d.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
HRFL Tiger peed on the TV cable box and blew it up last week, so I have
been arguing with NTL to sort it out since. Eventually after much
ranting down the phone, the engineer came out and replaced it, but not
before HRFL sprayed the engineer and the new cable box. Sigh

I think Tiger is trying to tell me something about my TV viewing habits.
I know that Stargate SG1 is not everyones cup of tea, but really!

Our TV junkie cats are currently watching the third season of B-5 with Rob,
and love the Star Gate series.

Pam S. who is owned by a bunch of Sci-Fi loving felines