Walkies with Nikki

Old April 19th 04, 05:28 AM
Marina

Default Walkies with Nikki

It was a glorious sunny day on Sunday, and I went out with Nikki on her
harness. They are building a new road close to our house, and at this stage
in the construction, there are huge piles of sand around there. Of course,
Nikki took the opportunity to have a nice long sand bath:

http://tinyurl.com/3fjrp (there are two pictures, click next for the second
one).

She felt gritty the whole afternoon after that, but now she finally seems to
have cleaned herself up.

On both Saturday and Sunday, people who were walking by complimented Nikki
on how neatly she walks in her harness. I had to check that it was, in fact,
Nikki on the end of the leash.

I hadn't realised that she has become so well-behaved. It took several years
for her to reach this point, when we can actually take a proper walk,
without her darting this way and that and trying to drag me into the brush
or up a tree. When I first put the harness on her when she was still a
kitten, she would fall over and become paralysed. Now she comes running to
me when I jingle her harness. We seem to have reached an understanding. If
we both respect each other needs, we can both enjoy our little outings.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 19th 04, 05:56 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 07:28:16 +0300, "Marina"
wrote:

[...]

Aw such a good girl!

OTOH, Sammy wasn't so good today ;-( She spotted a squirrel on the
fence before I did, and before I knew it she was jumping up the fence
trying to give chase.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old April 19th 04, 06:05 AM
Takayuki

"Marina" wrote:

On both Saturday and Sunday, people who were walking by complimented Nikki
on how neatly she walks in her harness. I had to check that it was, in fact,
Nikki on the end of the leash.

I hadn't realised that she has become so well-behaved. It took several years
for her to reach this point, when we can actually take a proper walk,
without her darting this way and that and trying to drag me into the brush
or up a tree. When I first put the harness on her when she was still a
kitten, she would fall over and become paralysed. Now she comes running to
me when I jingle her harness. We seem to have reached an understanding. If
we both respect each other needs, we can both enjoy our little outings.

I loved the pictures, and it's cute that people comment on Nikki's
walkies. You're very patient to have allowed her to take her sand
bath, knowing that she was going to be all sandy afterwards.

Nikki's belly is much like Betty's. I think cat bellies are cute, and
occasionally, I'll pick Betty up, hold her upside down like a slice of
watermelon, and plant kisses on her belly.

Old April 19th 04, 06:41 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 01:05:08 -0400, Takayuki
wrote:
snip
Nikki's belly is much like Betty's. I think cat bellies are cute, and
occasionally, I'll pick Betty up, hold her upside down like a slice of
watermelon, and plant kisses on her belly.

I seem to remember a certain someone who kept insisting they didn't
have any idea how to be a proper catslave when I started reading this
group last year. Seems Betty has trained you well LOL
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old April 19th 04, 07:17 AM
Takayuki

Steve Touchstone wrote:

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 01:05:08 -0400, Takayuki
wrote:
snip
Nikki's belly is much like Betty's. I think cat bellies are cute, and
occasionally, I'll pick Betty up, hold her upside down like a slice of
watermelon, and plant kisses on her belly.

I seem to remember a certain someone who kept insisting they didn't
have any idea how to be a proper catslave when I started reading this
group last year. Seems Betty has trained you well LOL

This actually shows my inexperience as a slave. By all rights, Betty
should be tearing my face off when I pull this stunt!

But I can't help it, because she's so cute and soft.

Old April 19th 04, 10:07 AM
Lisa Katt

Takayuki skrev i meddelandet ...
Steve Touchstone wrote:

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 01:05:08 -0400, Takayuki
wrote:
snip
Nikki's belly is much like Betty's. I think cat bellies are cute, and
occasionally, I'll pick Betty up, hold her upside down like a slice of
watermelon, and plant kisses on her belly.

I seem to remember a certain someone who kept insisting they didn't
have any idea how to be a proper catslave when I started reading this
group last year. Seems Betty has trained you well LOL

This actually shows my inexperience as a slave. By all rights, Betty
should be tearing my face off when I pull this stunt!

But I can't help it, because she's so cute and soft.

Betty seems to be the ideal "beginner's cat". LOL.
Elisabet

More pics of Nikki enjoying the sun Marina Cat anecdotes 32 April 13th 04 07:52 AM
Nikki got me Marina Cat anecdotes 13 December 1st 03 04:17 AM
Pics: Nikki in the snow Marina Cat anecdotes 23 November 26th 03 11:00 PM
Poor Nikki... Marina Cat anecdotes 11 November 2nd 03 04:30 PM
Pics of Nikki on her walkies CK Cat anecdotes 22 September 24th 03 09:13 PM