Testing Gravity, (I think the kitties are right, WELL DUH!)

Old December 11th 09, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Default Testing Gravity, (I think the kitties are right, WELL DUH!)

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

Purroooffftt!

Unca Fred rrote:

Hihi kitties and sekretaries,
I've been thinking about this businesss of things fallin down by
themselves and poor innocent kitties gettin blamed fur it.
Now I have a large body of data that they may be completely innocent,
Here in my small apartment many things wind up on tha floor and there
isn't effen

O, itz definimitely greeblingz. More partikerlarly itz da kind kalled
Grabbitiez!

Owr own Mr. TSE (RB) was expurrt about greeblingz of awl kindz and he
left manny manny notezbookz of furry lerned studiez of da fennommenonz
of greeblingz. Da Grabbity greeblingz are zum of da wurst of all da
kindz, cuz dey duz zo manny kindz of damagez and mozt ov awl, duz zo
manny blamez on da poor katzen (an da puppenz, tu, sez
Shadow-da-Pup!).

Wun way to get ridd of da Grabbitiez iz to keep evfurryting onna da
floorz, zo dey haff nozzing to push down, dat iz zo. But den dat duz
make da floorz kinda krowdeded an alzo cauzez lotz hopportunitiez for
da Trip-em-Upz greeblingz to tangle humiz an katzenz feetz an make dem
fall down all kindz wayz.

Mebbe Unca Fred, an annywun elze wif too manny Grabbitiez around da
plaze, cud burn zum garlikz an zulfur in a big mettal pan in da middle
ov da rum? Dat will chaze away almosz anyting.

Chuggz,
GT

I had sum garlic with my curried rice for supper. Would that have helped?

--
Regards,
Fred

Old December 11th 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Fred Williams wrote:
The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

[...]

Mite tase gud goin in butt smels oful breafin out! TuTu
Old December 15th 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

purleze duzint gifa soft da ide3rmint dat she kan juzt leaf da stuff onna
floor dat endz up der, she iz lazi enuf alreadi, Tiger

--
Have a great day
"Fred Williams" wrote in message
Hihi kitties and sekretaries,
I've been thinking about this businesss of things fallin down by
themselves
and poor innocent kitties gettin blamed fur it.
Now I have a large body of data that they may be completely innocent,
Here
in my small apartment many things wind up on tha floor and there isn't
effen
enny kitties liffing here. So it can't be blamed on kitties, and a lot of
stuff falls to the floor why right now I can see on the floor in my
immediate vicinity a new roll of skotch tape, an advertising flyer, a
shirt
a pair of trousers and a sweater; a haih dryer I was using to dry some
laundry that I needed quickly, I saw that one fall myself and no one was
near the chair it waws on! there's various socks and papers. Oh! There's
another pair uv trousers I've been looking for and an empty tin that used
have caschews in it from a couple of weeks ago. So all these things jumped
tot the floor themselves, withthe possible exceptshun uf the trousers.
No
kitty wuz guilty uv ennyfing.
I have a theory that these objects all have acrophbia and because of this
they try to stay as lowe to the floor as possible,... preferrably right
there on the floor. Around this place, everything winds up on the floor
effentually.

--
Warmest Regards,

Old December 15th 09, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

da soft liksa garlik too mucta do it, tiger

--
Have a great day
"The Fur Conspiracy" wrote in message
[...]

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie the Calico,
Ms. Misty of Many Colors,
Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Gravity Yowie Cat anecdotes 16 October 27th 09 07:05 AM
A matter of some gravity ScratchMonkey Cat anecdotes 0 September 9th 09 10:28 AM
Cat cruelty in zero gravity Mirthyl Fodad Cat health & behaviour 2 December 6th 07 12:32 PM
Theory of Cat Gravity GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 3 October 4th 07 04:17 AM
Fez lost his gravity challenge Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 5 June 27th 05 06:26 AM