Neighborhood walks

Old May 31st 04, 03:09 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Neighborhood walks

Tom and I started going for a brisk morning walk at 6am about a week
ago. We're enjoying it very much and we've met a lot of neighborhood
cats. It seems every other house has at least a couple! Most are shy and
just look at us from their porches, but I've managed to make friends
with a couple of them. One is a fluffy (huge) white cat and the other is
a very beautiful british short haired, with a most unusual coloration:
grey and black, with a beautiful swirl pattern (marble?). I hope that
with time more cats will accept some scritches in the morning.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 31st 04, 03:59 PM
badwilson

Wow, getting up at 6 am to go for a walk! If I wore a hat, it would be off
to you! That's great that you're meeting some nice neighbourhood kitties
too. Scritches to everyone!
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

Old May 31st 04, 04:02 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 31 May 2004 14:09:00 GMT, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

Tom and I started going for a brisk morning walk at 6am about a week
ago. We're enjoying it very much and we've met a lot of neighborhood
cats. It seems every other house has at least a couple! Most are shy and
just look at us from their porches, but I've managed to make friends
with a couple of them. One is a fluffy (huge) white cat and the other is
a very beautiful british short haired, with a most unusual coloration:
grey and black, with a beautiful swirl pattern (marble?). I hope that
with time more cats will accept some scritches in the morning.

Dogs and cats are some of the perks of getting one's butt out of bed
and outside early in the a.m. Just this morning I met an adorable
calico girl who was astonishingly round, just like a calico beach
ball. She rolled and showed me her tummy, the shameless little hussy.

Also noted, Kool, a black kitty who spends the mornings sleeping
(appropriately enough) on an air conditioner.

Theresa

Old June 5th 04, 06:29 AM
JPHobbs

Sorry, I have to use a reply to group so I can get the address
back in my book as I lost everything when My comp went down the
drain. My ex asked me if I could help,as his cat has a prolapsed anus
and the vet told him the only thing was a nasty operation,that involved
opening the cats stomache and pulling it back that way, its about four
yrs old and he wondered if there was any other way to fix it,I have never
heard of this so I thought I would pass it on to you as someone probably
knows of it or has heard of it, crossing my fingers Jean.