Fanglets

Old February 7th 06, 10:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Fanglets

Lily is growing up. )

I found a baby canine fanglet on the carpet this morning. So, I had a
look in Lilys mouth and it seems that her adult teeth are coming
through. My little girl is growing up! She's also getting spayed in 2
weeks time. They are babies for such a short period of time. I can't
believe she used to be small enough to curl up in the palm of my hand.
(

Helen M

Old February 7th 06, 10:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Lily is growing up. )

I found a baby canine fanglet on the carpet this morning. So, I had a
look in Lilys mouth and it seems that her adult teeth are coming
through. My little girl is growing up! She's also getting spayed in 2
weeks time. They are babies for such a short period of time. I can't
believe she used to be small enough to curl up in the palm of my hand.
o(

Helen M

I'm sure she'll grow up to make her mother proud. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 7th 06, 11:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I found a baby canine fanglet on the carpet this morning.

I've never found a fanglet perhaps they ate them (or Sarrasine did,
she's not as bad as she was but she's still a piglet!)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old February 7th 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lesley wrote:

I found a baby canine fanglet on the carpet this morning.

I've never found a fanglet perhaps they ate them (or Sarrasine did,
she's not as bad as she was but she's still a piglet!)

Me either...we had our bitties from 3 weeks old and I had no idea they
shed baby teeth as humans do!

--Fil

Old February 7th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:
Lesley wrote:

I found a baby canine fanglet on the carpet this morning.

I've never found a fanglet perhaps they ate them (or Sarrasine did,
she's not as bad as she was but she's still a piglet!)

Me either...we had our bitties from 3 weeks old and I had no idea they
shed baby teeth as humans do!

--Fil

I've never had a bittie kittie (sigh) but when my dog Sampson (RB) was a
puppy I had no idea they did that, either! I was in a panic when I found a
tooth on the floor! Called the vet and they laughed and said it's normal.
Well, what did I know? I'd only ever had birds up to that point and they
don't shed their beaks!

Jill

Old February 7th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

It looks really, really strange when the adult fang teeth are growing
in behind the baby fang teeth and pushing them out. They look like
shark
teeth or something. I foster kittens a lot, so I've seen it a few
times. Bizarre!

I've also had a kitten chewing on me and leave a tooth behind in a
dent in my skin.

Debbie

Old February 7th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-07, Debra Berry penned:

It looks really, really strange when the adult fang teeth are
growing in behind the baby fang teeth and pushing them out. They
look like shark teeth or something. I foster kittens a lot, so I've
seen it a few times. Bizarre!

I had that with my own front teeth.

But I never found any of Oscar's baby fangs ...

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old February 7th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:

Lily is growing up. )

I found a baby canine fanglet on the carpet this morning. So, I had a
look in Lilys mouth and it seems that her adult teeth are coming
through. My little girl is growing up! She's also getting spayed in 2
weeks time. They are babies for such a short period of time. I can't
believe she used to be small enough to curl up in the palm of my hand.
(

Helen M

How old are they when they shed them? I got Otis as 12 weeks but don't
remember seeing any, they sound so cute I probably would have kept them
in a little box!

Old February 7th 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 10:39:20 -0800, mlabofski wrote:

Helen Miles wrote:

Lily is growing up. )

I found a baby canine fanglet on the carpet this morning. So, I had a
look in Lilys mouth and it seems that her adult teeth are coming
through. My little girl is growing up! She's also getting spayed in 2
weeks time. They are babies for such a short period of time. I can't
believe she used to be small enough to curl up in the palm of my hand.
(

Helen M

How old are they when they shed them? I got Otis as 12 weeks but don't
remember seeing any, they sound so cute I probably would have kept them
in a little box!

I still have a baby tooth from my son. I kept it in a tiny box. He is
now a grandpa to three. At what age do kittens begin to lose their
teeth? I am trying to figure the age of TuTu who was a foundling. MLB

Old February 7th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

mlbriggs wrote:

I still have a baby tooth from my son. I kept it in a tiny box. He is
now a grandpa to three.

Are you saying you're a great-grandmother? Wow!

Joyce