KAN I haf sum purrs plees?

Old February 19th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default KAN I haf sum purrs plees?

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:31:37 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

Purrs that this is easy on you. Seems to me you've had more than your
share of tough times before your meowmie found you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

This should be a walk in the park for you
Old February 20th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote

Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I
isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please.

KORSE u kan!

PUURS from Bandit, Snowball and Claudius
Yips from Raki
Best wishes from the lowly hoomin.

Gordon & the FF

Old February 20th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

Miss Lucy is purring here but you'll be ok, Miss Lily-Whiskers.
You'll be a big girl when you get home! Be sure you or your meowmie
tells us how it went...

Kim
Old February 20th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

Miss Lucy is purring here but you'll be ok, Miss Lily-Whiskers.
You'll be a big girl when you get home! Be sure you or your meowmie
tells us how it went...

Kim

Don't wurry miss lilly whiskers, i am goin to get what's not broke fixed
too, now that tha kittens don't need me enny more. I am going on wednesday,
so yu an me can compare stories. i am plannin on scratchin the ted!! jasmine

Old February 20th 06, 11:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

purrs on the way from my crew.

(and a note from Sammy "Lily, don't let them give you a tat - IT
ITCHES! Our hoomin had TED all of us gets tattoos 'cause at the time
he still wasn't convinced we were HOME. He said some nonsense about
that way if we went to some new home they'd know we were already
"fixed" - but we weren't broke, either, and IT ITCHES WAY WORSE than
the bare patch where TED steals your fur.)
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old February 20th 06, 11:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 15:36:23 +0200, Marina
wrote:

Lots of purrs for Monday. Miranda said to tell you it's not so bad,
except if you have to wear a stupid body-stocking afterwards, like this:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...58511339CKvZfi

I hadn't seen one of those before, but it looks like it would be
easier to get used to than the evil Elizabethan collar that Sammy had
to wear. Sammy only had to wear it the first day after surgery, than I
realized she was leaving the incision along, but licking the tattoo
TED gave her.

Old February 21st 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

The ferret girls are home now, everything went well, but She-Ra is still
sleeping, and Joy was very active for 10 minutes and then collapsed
again........

Nanny

"Enfilade" schreef in bericht
oups.com...

Helen Miles wrote:
Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

Purrs for Lily and the ferret girls, particularly from Nox.

--Fil

Old February 21st 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Nanny wrote:
The ferret girls are home now, everything went well, but She-Ra is still
sleeping, and Joy was very active for 10 minutes and then collapsed
again........

Good to hear. We were purring for them today.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old February 21st 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

oh no, I hope it wasnt anything serious! Glad to hear she's home and doing
well.
Lily (USA) and her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Karen" wrote in message
That is great!

Helen Miles wrote:
Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

Purrs for Lily and the ferret girls, particularly from Nox.

--Fil

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 03:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 06:20 AM