Young Island

Old January 6th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Young Island

we hazint efur didit bute me anna lucy iz gonna tryit, Chester
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 10:13:11 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat wrote:

TV, shall we explore the island a bit, and maybe find ourselves a few
snacks before we check into our suite?

Cleo

Ahhh, I fink zat Bridget and myownself weel stretch owt on zee beech
under won ov zose umbrellaz and enjoy some ov zose piney-apple and
coconut nip-rum drinkees!

Buttid tomorrow zat fishink boat luks interestink - haz anykitty
effur fished fur zee toona fishey??
--
à bientôt,

Jacques
1/5/2007 3:48:45 PM

Old January 6th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 17:16:53 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I duz beleef you iz rite, anna i thinkz diz iz gonna be fun, duz you supoze
dat dey will wantsa kume to owr parti? TV, standing onna dek wif hiz wife
kitty

Well, they all seemed to have fun at our last party, so I suspect so.
Let's ask them!

Cleo

Old January 6th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 17:21:34 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

we hazint efur didit bute me anna lucy iz gonna tryit, Chester

Good! Zen my luffly wink and myownself weel come along too! Maybee
sum offur kittees weel joyne ourselves! Mmmmmmm.... fresh sushi!!!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old January 6th 07, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 17:18:41 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

minesef iz gonna get one of doze drinkeez, where iz we stayin aniway, Tiger,
who just now remfured ta azk diz queskin of hiz organized wifekitty

All ov da winked kitties haff suites, and dere are lotsa rooms fur
one two or four kittiesfor da single kitties, an sum of da bigger
roomz haff slidink walls, so dat dere cud effen be an eight kitty
room!

I finks da Inspektor haz da rite idea! Letz get changed, den joyne
dem on da beech unner an umbrella. We can awl haff doze piney-apple,
nip-rum an coconut drinkees in da shell wif da liddle umbrellaz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/5/2007 8:10:46 PM
Old January 6th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

we hazint efur didit bute me anna lucy iz gonna tryit, Chester

Good! Zen my luffly wink and myownself weel come along too! Maybee
sum offur kittees weel joyne ourselves! Mmmmmmm.... fresh sushi!!!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Marvellouss! It wil be fun!

Lucy

Old January 6th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Persia Katzenplatzen

Silvercat wrote:

TV, shall we explore the island a bit, and maybe find ourselves a few
snacks before we check into our suite?

Cleo

[The tenders pull up by the dock, and ladders go out so that
everykitty can get off.

At the end of the dock stands an impeccably-groomed tuxie, flanked by
two other uniformed kitties with clipboards.]

"Good day Your Highness, Cleopatra and Mme. Anaïs and good day to all
of you kitties. Welcome to Young Island. I am your concierge, George,
and am at your service. Your hostesses have rented the entire Villa
for your kommunity holiday. As you walk by my assistants, pleeze meow
your names to them, and they will give you the key to your rooms. If
anycat wishes to share a room wif ofur cats, we will make them
available.

We haff a 24 howr kitchen, bar and wait-staff fur room serfice, or
serfice at da beech, simply ask any ov usses. And of cawze, your
hostesses haff picked up the tab for the vacation, so feel free to eat
or drink as much or little as you wish.

There are activities and activity-director-kitties at the beach for
those who wish, as well as sail and motor boats and crews for fishink,
water-skink or just boat-rides!

Pleeze enjoy yourownselves, and I remain at your serfice"

"Ahhh, dahlinks, zees eez just delektable! I finks zat I too weel
change and joyne zee kitties on zee beech for one ov zose coconut
drinkees!"
--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
1/5/2007 8:16:00 PM
Old January 6th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

gud, i likes big mamma, hersef iz one of da few feline type creaturez dat i
efur meeted dat iz bigger dan minesef, anna i likez dem skunkz kuz dey iz
black anna white, TV, realli lukin furwurd ta da parti
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news

Old January 6th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat iz a gud idermint, wonner ifin der willz be a chef ta cookit or ifin
maybe jocko willz kukit, Chester
ink.net...

Old January 6th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mine soft lofez dat stuffz, anna tiger sayed itz wunnerful butted wher dey
usta getit izunt opin animore, Chester think diz kuuld realli be fun
.. .